nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

p.s i wish i could have a bottle of wine right now. so sad, so upset for her. it's all so cruel. things should have gone well. a man sat next to her after his op and the nurses asked him if he was ok and he was telling them how amazing it all was. he could breath properly. he had a similar op on his heart.

weigh in day. i always get quite excited by weigh in day. i'm hoping for 2-3lbs loss. anything more will be greatly accepted though! :D

i'm def in the 12sts now.

weigh in result.

12st 11.5lbs so i lost 2 3/4lbs or 2.75lbs. it's ok. was hoping for at least 3lbs but it's still better off than on.

hi nikki

Noticed your thread (I'm Nikki too ;) ). You've done really well and hope your mum is ok.. I enjoyed reading the diary and skimmed through some of it as there are loads of posts on here, but you have a lot of support and it must feel good too. Well done on todays loss as well, thats half a bag of spuds you lost my dear ;) xx

Sorry to hear about your mum, hope they get something sorted for her soon.

Well done on the weight loss, another bag of sugar gone. Which is a lot when you think of it like that. Well into the 12s now, you are doing really well. Just hope I stay on your tail when it's my turn thurs :D. So are you staying on ss for another week?

oh nicki! hope your mum gets sorted out. i hate doctors, they just dont seem to give a crap anymore. hope you are coping ok on CD as i know when i have hard days personally CD becomes 10 times harder. well done on the loss, and its fab moving down a stone bracket isnt it???

hi nikki

Noticed your thread (I'm Nikki too ;) ). You've done really well and hope your mum is ok.. I enjoyed reading the diary and skimmed through some of it as there are loads of posts on here, but you have a lot of support and it must feel good too. Well done on todays loss as well, thats half a bag of spuds you lost my dear ;) xx

half a bag of spuds... yeah! :D

Sorry to hear about your mum, hope they get something sorted for her soon.

Well done on the weight loss, another bag of sugar gone. Which is a lot when you think of it like that. Well into the 12s now, you are doing really well. Just hope I stay on your tail when it's my turn thurs :D. So are you staying on ss for another week?

you'll overtake me this week as you're doing so well... could be my exercise that's making the loses slower.

yep ss for another week possibly 2. it's starting to hit me now though. i was running today and was hitting 19/20 mins when i felt like i had no energy at all left. i pushed on as my heart rate wasn't at my max. ran for just over 25mins. i stopped at 25 but could have pushed a bit more.

oh nicki! hope your mum gets sorted out. i hate doctors, they just dont seem to give a crap anymore. hope you are coping ok on CD as i know when i have hard days personally CD becomes 10 times harder. well done on the loss, and its fab moving down a stone bracket isnt it???

12st something is amazing. just 2.5lbs of loosing 2 stone. next week i'll be at least 2st lighter. can't wait to be 11st something though :D

i think cd keeps me sane, that and running.:p

well we have no heating. i'm freezing and hubby has put on the gas fire. i had to have a cold shower this morning, not pleasant :( british gas are coming out tomorrow pm. i hope they can fix it.

Ouch, cold shower! The boiler kept going in our last house, I've had my fill of cold showers. I used to keep a kettle on the landing and boil myself a bath. My electric bill was pretty huge. Luckily in our new place the log burner will heat the water if we need it to. Happy days!

Hope your mum is ok xx

Bearing in mind it's nearly the end of March, it's horribly cold. We've had mist and drizzle and all sorts round here over the past couple of days.

Fingers crossed British Gas turn up as promised xx

RANT! RANT! RANT! RANT! RANT!

well i've spent the morning at my parent's house but came home around 1pm due to pestering by dad! he's gone on and on and on about missing british gas' visit. they told me they would ring before they came out and i gave them my mobile number so i don't see the problem. i got so sick of him complaining about one thing or another that i've come home to my cold house with the kids :( when it wasn't complaining about missing BG it was complaining about matthew touching the wires, matthew making a great escape into the kitchen, matthew touching the tv, matthew touching the hot radiators etc etc. bit pissed off with him. i told ems we were going home cause we were not welcome at their house and he said that i was in a mood! i just don't like being told things. they have wires everywhere literally. they block them off with cushions.

oh and BG have just rang me!!!!!!! so much for missing them! :blahblah:

Ohh Nikki.. I'm not surprised your annoyed.. British Gas aren't the best at all at keeping to times and its a shame your son got told off for touching.. you tell a child not to touch and they will, maybe buy them a wire tidy for xmas :). Anyway, heres hoping your day does get better. xx

Oh no! Have you actually told them that you feel they treat em different to matthew? My granddad was the opposite, he always favoured my younger sister and it used to upset me to the point that I wouldn't be left alone with him. I used to go into hysterics when my parents went out (granddad lives with us). Matthew might be too young to realise now, but it's going to affect him when he's older isn't it?

Could it be that he just doesn't know how to handle him as he's so young? And em is now more of a person rather than a baby?

i think he was wanting rid of us. however BG rang at 1.45pm and came straight round and our boiler is fixed now and our house is getting warmer but i'm so cold i'm nithered to the bone. my nose feels like it's running. i'm having a hot veg drink thing. i hate cd's one as it's way too salty so i got the reduced salt marigold swiss thing... perfect

booked in for a body pump class tonight as i missed pilates on monday and we're going to our caravan fri so i'll miss it then too. haven't told hubby yet :eek:

Back