nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

Hey.. big up heating Nikki ;) xx

thanks

i'm thawing nicely now.

been googling easter bonnet ideas. think i've found the perfect one to make with emily. cereal box, glue, sellotape, tissue paper and a couple of chicks. yeah! she can decorate it herself too. i just need to make the actual bonnet. might do that tomorrow night. i need the cereal box first. might have to empty the contents of one. :)

Not into your belly I hope ;)

why has my last 2 pack of A&P porridge tasted more saltier than normal :(

WooooHoooo, glad your heating's fixed.

I hadn't noticed the taste but I have found the last couple of packs of porridge haven't blended down as well as the others (can't eat it lumpy). Hadn't thought anything about it but maybe there has been a change to them.

Have a good day xx

hi all

well it's just as well i can touch type as i can't see well. i think i have a migraine coming on as i am seeing strange things in front of my eyes... bright light squiggles that spin and move like worms. i've take some headache tablets in the hope that it isn't a migraine but the lines are zigzags and everywhere i look they're there right in front of my eyes so i can't focus :( think i'll be popping to boots for some migraleve tablets. i don't get migraines often and i woke up with it. think that with the heatin being fixed yesterday and being left on continuous that it was maybe just way too hot all night. i need to be ok to go go the gym this pm. :( i hope i can see to drive emily to school as i don't really want to walk for 35 mins to take her in the rain.

it's a raining day here and i've got lots to do. bloody migraine.

had one pint of water so far and one choc shake made up to a pint.

hope its not a migraine nikki!! its raining up north too. really affects my mood when its like this. take care and speak soon.

Hows the headache? I feel for ya! Luckily I don't get migraines, a head colds bad enough! You're so dedicated with the gym, I'd be looking for any excuse to get out of it..lol

Oh, and it's raining in the south too!

well the good news was that my migraine didn't stay around long. think i got to it early enough to stem it.

went to the gym as normal. ran for 26 mins. i was jiggered after though. from 16 mins i had to push myself as i literally ran right out of energy :( then a rest and nice black coffee. back for round 2, weights for half an hour.

got to this point last time and needed to move up the plans. i might try eating food as per ss+ before the gym on tues and thur as it's an intensive session.... see if that works and sticking to ss for the rest of the time.

so far today:- choc shake, soup, cottage cheese meal and i'm onto my last shake of the day....porridge.... still salty!

feeling depressed today :(

just can't stop thinking about fooooooooood! everything smells fab! looks, particularly the bread! got my bar to have tonight at the pics. weight seems to be standing still. dropped a pound since tuesday. i'm trying not to go on the scales but can't help it. at least it's every couple of days rather than 3 times a day. maybe this is the problem. maybe my body needs to go on 3 times a day to touch base.

anyway

grrrrrrrrrrrrr at today!

off to our caravan this weekend, well tomorrow, coming back sunday.

off to the caravan today for the weekend. hope they've not got the damaged side of the caravan off! :eek:

still just 1lb down :( what is going on with my body? must be water retention. i'll have to try drinking loads of water today!

have had a bad time this weekend :( i've just not felt well.

i've felt so sick. yesterday i had a cup of tea and i'm a coffee drinker, so i had milk in my tea and cottage cheese and salad for tea - so a 810 day. today i'm still feeling odd.... not quite right. tummy pains, feeling sick etc etc

got weigh in tuesday and my weight has not really budged this week either :(

what a to do!

p.s i'm still not on coffee, had another tea. this is not me at all! the only times this has happened to me is during morning sickness when pg and i'm not pg cause i'm on the depo inj.

nikki - hope yuo feel better soon. are you sure you are not preggers???!!!!!!!!!

also, maybe you have that bug thing going round?

Either way, hope you get sorted soon. I felt sick a few weeks ago when my TOM was a week late.

Keep at it hun, sorry to hear you're not feeling too good... sure it will pass, eventually! Yo're doing so well, sure the scales will be kind to you!
xx

nikki - hope you are feeling better today?

Are you sure you're not preggers? Sounds very much like you could be.........

Hope you're feeling better anyway. Maybe it's your body telling you it's time to start moving up those plans, especially as you are so active?

Hi nikki, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Hopefully you are feeling perkier today? I agree with feelssofrumpy, maybe it is time to move up the plans. Maybe you have run out of excess fat to burn :)

Back