nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

weigh day tomorrow and the scales look like i'll get a really positive result :D

Hi nikki u look so trim in your pics just had a nose.! u have done so well.
good luck for weigh in tomorrow too. is that still on 810 plan?
chicken pox its always like this aint it last year in my year 1 class 6 children had it from nov- dec then guess what i had it too when we broke up.!!! i never had it as a child so was gutted and sad this time last year.
hope your well ? x

hi

yeah i'm still on the 810. got a night out on friday night so it will be damage limitation next week.

Hey hun how's dude? Hope he's better soon!! How did Ems party go? You've really been through the ringer these past few months, hope Matthews chickenpox is the end of it!!

I've had a crap diet day, got to work at 11, fortunately I'd missed the bacon buns, but someone had brought in a couple of family bags walkers sensations crisps which are just gorgeous :eek:( I couldn't help myself. It was such a horrible busy day I've had a headache since 4pm, just can't shift it, so I'm going to bed. Back on track with my diet tomorrow!

ems had a wonderful party but she was so naughty. she actually head butted dude before we left for it and it was on and off as fast as you could possibly imagine. just want dude well. can't believe he's had hand,foot and mouth this year as well as this flippen chicken pox. i'm hoping that the spots go away. some have scabbed but i'm hoping that those on his bum go quick. he's got 2 in his forehead. he's so good. he's not bothered at all by them and isn't scratching at all.

Emily's 4th birthday party pictures.

get-attachment-4aspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-11.jpg

get-attachment-5aspx.jpg

get-attachment-3aspx-4.jpg

get-attachment-2aspx-5.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx-3.jpg

not in the right order though. they played games in the studio first then had their lunch lol :D

weigh in went well. i lost 3.5lb this week. i am 1lb lighter on my own scales but at least i've lost all my weight and a bit more, still want to go lower. i'd like to get to 11st.

Wooo hooo well done!!! I'm doing ok so far today, I've had 400 cals so far, that leaves me 600 for tea, the ww pasta bolognase I'm having is only 340 cals, so I'll be able to add a bit to it or have a yoghurt for dessert.

I find it easy enought to stick to 1000 cals it's just a matter of getting organized enough to find out the cals in things.

try to make low cal soups. they're fab in this weather and filling plus very low in calories which on a weekend would leave room for a drink.

my friend's hubby is a photographer and i had a mini xmas photo shoot done.

my dude.

IMG15.jpg

IMG17.jpg

IMG18.jpg

emily

IMG13.jpg

IMG09.jpg

IMG21.jpg

both together.

IMG19.jpg

Fantastic photos Nikki, gorgeous babies!!!

i am so bored :( ems has chicken pox so i'm stuck in the house. they're both fine, not scratching and full of beans. it's me that's tired. so tv is on and we're not going anywhere even though i could do with going places. might phone the car garage and drop it off tonight then there's one less thing to do tomorrow!

there was only a couple of days of school left too. dude was in the gym creche but i couldn't go cause of ems. so that's money wasted. thursday is going to be wasted too. i'm hoping dude is ok for nursery tomorrow. at least i could take ems to the cinema or something.

well popped on the scales this morning and 11st 6lb popped up on it. i was 11st 7.5lb on the morning of my weigh in on monday, half pound more on my cdc's scales though. really pleased at the loss. i'll be really pleased if i sts this week as i'm out on saturday for our christmas party, we booked this so i could wear my dress :) lol. there'll be boozed and too much food, probably pop by the end of the evening.

it's a busy day. a nice day too.

got my car in to the garage to sort out the headlight washer problem, then had my hair coloured, have gone lighter but the big change is booked for 8th jan. then met hubby for 'lunch' had my bar :) and a lovely americano. then i had my nails done for saturday night, off to tescos for more bags to put xmas pressies into as i'm sick of wrapping paper, to my mum's then i picked up dude from nursery, he was back today. i'm having 2nd doubts about emily's chicken pox spots, i'm now thinking are the spots, which are little red dots, dermatitis?

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment and you are coping really well sticking to the plan! Well Done!!! :clap:

Hi another great week weight loss are u experincing any toilet troubles on the plan at all? x

not massively but i keep it in check. if i'm struggling i take something sooner rather than later. i think cause i water the shakes and soups down that it might help.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment and you are coping really well sticking to the plan! Well Done!!! :clap:

thanks :D been hectic today, decorated that tree tonight then finished my xmas wrapping and have just realised that i was due another shake so have stuffed it in at 10pm, looks like i'll be spending the night on the loo as i always drink a pint of water before my shake - that's 2 pints i had at 10pm :eek: lol

so bored tonight. nowt on tv, no wrapping to do. think i'll go to bed.

this sounds bad but i am bored again. trying to keep kids entertained but i'm shattered after been woken a few times last night then finally getting up at 5am. just ant to veg on the sofa but i'm so cold i'm laid on cushions on the floor by the radiator. wearing a thermal vest too! kids are in mad destructor mood and have tried teasing the dog then stripping the xmas tree :(

had a lot of family problems yesterday which resulted in me going to the docs and personally handing him a letter from my mum. very upsetting stuff.

Back