Nikkis diary

hey nicki hows it going ?

A deli type shop with homemade gorgeous food like stews, lasagne, pasta dishes, salad, cakes, houmous ...I better stop im getting hungry writing this!

Ax

WTF???? I went onto new posts and I thought I was replying to a post about what you would have in your shop?? I havent had any wine - honest....maybe I should have some and then I might find the right thread.
Sorry Nikki for the daft post....hows things with you love? Big news is that I lost 4lbs this week, im chuffed to bits!!! Maybe its all going to my head.....?

Ax

WTF???? I went onto new posts and I thought I was replying to a post about what you would have in your shop?? I havent had any wine - honest....maybe I should have some and then I might find the right thread.
Sorry Nikki for the daft post....hows things with you love? Big news is that I lost 4lbs this week, im chuffed to bits!!! Maybe its all going to my head.....?

Ax

:rotflmao: Are you trying to steal nails crown as our champion rambler :king2:

:rotflmao: Are you trying to steal nails crown as our champion rambler :king2:

Lol, at least I have an excuse Andi!!! How funny, I actually thought to myself wtf as well after reading that :giggle:
Here get some of this down your neck girl :party0036:sounds like you need it lol!!!
xx

hey you hope you are doing well have not spoke for a while - x

Hi ladies, once again so sorry for neglecting you and thank you all so much for your posts.

OH had a suspected mini stroke last week, they are reluctant to diagnose as that because of his age but they are pointing it towards that. Was so awful, he couldnt speak properly, was stuttering and slurring and mixing his words up, he was really confused and couldnt remember anyones name but mine, he had a blinding, blinding headache - which he never gets. It was awful, really, really scared me - particulary when his speech went the way it was - dont expect it at 23, huh? - so was in hospital for few days last week, is thankfully home now. We had to travel to Galway by ambulance for an urgent MRI scan but thank God, there wasnt a tumour. He was transferred to a hospital in Ballinasloe, 2 hours drive from home so Im wrecked from driving up and down (not that I cared of course). Hes fine now, thank God, just needs to take it easy.

So thats that, thats my news.

Messed up my diet tonight. Confessed on confession thread - had chips and a kebab - feel yucky and really annoyed. had been go good all week. Got into the 13's last week (13st 12lbs) so that was great considering I was 18 when I started this. Cant wait for holidays - wrecked - need a break.

hope you are all doing fantastic - mwah! xx

thank you both so much xxx

hi darling,blimey what a nightmare for you all.Hope evrything sorts its self out with hubby.Lots of love and prayersxxxxxxxxx

Oh Nikki love, that must have been awful! I'm so pleased he's on the mend. Keep us posted with his progress.
Big hugs to you love (((())))
xx

Oh Nikki im glad he is ok and is on the mend; you must have been so scared. Take it easy yourself for a while as im sure it took alot out of you too. Let us know how you both are.

HUGS

Ax

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages. I know Im going to sound like the biggest computer nerd but I really feel like you are all real friends and your support has been invaluable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now if you have finished vomiting....

Things are sooo much better, Thank God. Alan is in brilliant form - it seems to have completely passed. He just needs to take it a bit easier from now on and is going to take this on board as his warning to slow down. He has his job, works on the house all the time, is so active in Shannons life, studies for his degree in the evenings (for back up plan), wedding plans, has a little business on internet and recently bought a PA system and was talking about gigging at the weekends cos he loves singing so much - something had to give!! I kept telling him this but he kept saying "ah im young!" - you just never think its going to happen to you!!.

So, I lost 2 pounds this week which im really delighted about as I thought Sunday nights little blunder would have messed me up after being so good. I know cos I got away with this week doesnt mean I will again though and to be honest the day Alan got sick I barely ate so think the points balanced. This means I have officially lost 60 pounds and am also officially on ww six months!!.

I find that the weekends are a struggle because Im at home and the temptation to eat is too big, I dont give in but find I usually feel a bit crabby cos I cant have more and have to admit to finding it hard, particulary now that im on 22 points a day.

so, I have worked out a new plan, I always have toast with butter and jam at 11 in work, which I love, and including my milk allowance for day this works out at 5.5pts. There is this pub in town that has healthy options on the menu but ACTUALLY HAVE THEM WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTED FOR YOU!!! this is brilliant and theres about 5 options there, ranging from 2.5 to 9points. Anyway, there is this lovely club sandwich and salad for only 2.5 (not the most filling in the world but definately sustains til home time) so I have worked out that if I have this every day, I will have 10 for the evening (my vice) and will be able to save 4 a day Monday - Thursday, I then can have my dominos (sorry Marie) on a Friday night (which I really look forward to) and STILL have an extra 4.5 for both Sat and Sun, which works out my weekend problem woo hoo! - (sorry know that was really boring, congratulations if still awake but needed to write down for myself) so, ive saved 8 this week so far!.

Tomorrows going to be hard though, cos Ive taken the day off - ITS SHANNONS 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cant believe where the time has gone, and what a beautiful little lady she has turned into. Hard to believe that this night 2 years ago I was preparing to go into hospital the next morning to be induced (11 days over - didnt want to leave here mammy :D) its just flown.

Her party was supposed to be last Saturday but obviously with all that happened we had to cancel so tomorrow im just getting a little cake for here (which I wont eat cos dont like cake) and will give her her presents - bought her the most beautiful, old fashioned "rosebud dollhouse" and furniture plus she has everyone elses gifts to open. (spoilt rotten!)

So then we've moved her party to Sat but because our little cottage is soooo tiny (cant house a party - really small) and we cant rely on the weather in October to do anything in the garden we are going to keep it small this year (next year will be in our new house, please God and can have it there) and are going to bring her to Dublin zoo with 3 of her little cousins that shes reeeaaallly close to (there 8, 9 and 12) and a few adults, are going to have a big picnic up there and come back to the cottage to do cake etc.. have a little few decorations and a pinata (was such a hit last year). Then the girls are all staying (on the floor in sitting room lol) for the night and we're having a "girls slumber party", Ive bought hair stuff, nail varnishes, proper "slumber party" pjs and slippers, loads of dvds, sweets etc.. so Id say she'll love it!!

Have a dress viewing (wedding obviously) booked for the 5th of Jan, ok I know this seems ages away but this girl is really hard to get into and had to book a good bit in advance but I know the time will fly. Am a bit annoyed with myself now for letting bridesmaids talk me into going so soon. Im still gonna be "fat" and I dont want to feel disgusting trying on dresses. March would prob have been better. Just want to feel good about myself on the day. I have worked it out that if I loose so much a week til then (minus holiday week and xmas week) I can be just over a stone from goal but there is no way to predict what Ill loose really and truely. Bit nervous now.

Anyway id say ive bored you all enough by now sorry for rambling on so much, just have loads of catching up to do!! xxx thanks againxx

Back