Nikkis diary

Hi all, thank you for all your lovely congrats, I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately I have lost the baby.

It started Mon 9th and is still going on - without further info as I dont want to upset anyone who may have gone through/ is at the moment.

Im in alot of pain and absolutely devastated.

Promise to catch up soon my little pets x just not in best form for it right now. x

Oh, Nikki, my heart goes out to you.

Its absolutely devastating when a miscarriage happens.

Take care of yourself, my love - and to your OH too. I think sometimes we forget the men on these occassions.

Love to you both. xx

Nikki sweetie Im SO SO sorry to hear your news *HUGS*

Thinking of you xx

Hi Nikki

Thats a very hard blow for the 2 of you. Do take care and come back when you feel able

M

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I really appreciate it girls.

Im in work, hungover at the minute and am trying to will the hands of the clock to move but it doesnt seem to be happening.

Im so down, its not just the baby - its everything - I just wish I could get into bed and never get up. Im sorry - here she goes again!!!. I feel awful for complaining - I know there are so many people out there with real problems, Im such a selfish little b**ch at times.

Anyway, dont know why I posted!! suppose mainly to thank you so much - I hated to see such kind replies go unanswered xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i came to thanks you for the kind words on my diary, i hadn't heard you sad, sad news. Of course you are feeling down at the moment and are more than entitled to, and yes it'll have a knock on effect to other areas of you life.
Be strong, we are all here for you, moan as much as you like, its what we are here for.
Have you been offered any counselling ? it might help to talk things thru with someone.

Hi Nikki

You will feel bad and down and hurt but do, if you can, keep in touch by reading if not posting it really cn help through the dark times (just had a minor blip myself).

Its a cliche but take it one hour, then ne day at a time and build from there. If you can counselling might help either now or later.

Take care

M

Thanks again girls, you've been so so good to me xx I had wrote a really long message a couple of days ago but when I hit submit it disappeared on me!!:mad:

I'm back on track diet wise and trying my best to be more positive with everything in general.

Just thinking that I havent properly posted or stuck around since almost this time last year!! I think thats probably why I've failed so miserably diet wise to be honest.

The reason I lost that 7 stone in 10 months, I'm convinced, is because of the support I received here and because I've never went to meetings, the accountablility of being here - of telling someone I'm messing about - and people who generally want to see me succeed with my weight because you all know how it feels.

I think my family/ friends/ OH get a bit fed up of me constantly on about my weight - its only weight - but they dont seem to understand what a big deal it is to me - my confidence, my mood - everythings effected by it.

Anyway, I've messed around for over a year now - ok, my weight hasnt got extremely out of hand - I've stuck to around the size 10 - 12 but have to admit a few of my 10's from last year dont close on me anymore - my weight has fluctuated up and down between the 11 to 12 stone mark :( - my lightest ever being 10stone 10.

I hopped on the scales last Monday week and weighed in at 12 stone 1lb, to be honest, I know it sounds ridiculous but I burst out crying - I hate myself like this, I feel disgusting and avoid mirrors, but rather than wallow in my own self pity I did something about it - for the past year I manage a week on ww, fall off for 2 weeks, 3 days on etc.. but think I've finally got my "click" back ...

I weighed in this Monday (yesterday) at 11stone 10lbs so the good loss has spurred me on..

I've started taking the dogs for a 4 mile walk each evening and am actually beginning to enjoy it (although dont know how long it'll last - hate exercise!!) I'd never usually go on my own and would use it as an excuse if no one could join me but am enjoying the time to myself.

I would love to get down to 10st 5lbs... so fingers crossed, I have a night out in a couple of weeks and have ordered a little (backless! eek!) dress online so am waiting for that to come and want to look ok so at least theres a bit of incentive.

Feel so much better when I'm in control of my weight, makes me feel more in control of my life - if that even makes any sense.

Things have been crazy last few months and I've done some really stupid things, am trying to sort myself out once and for all and get back on track with everything.. suppose this is my starting point, so to speak...

Thanks for reading guys, hope your all well xxx

Back