Nikki's got to get motivated.....

nikci28

Hi Guys

I have recently decided that i needed to change my lifestyle and not go on a diet.
I got myself a personal trainer and starting eating and exercising more.
I feel now i may have overdid things as i work 40 hours a week and was exercising 6-8hours a week.

I have now been ill for 3 weeks, not the same symptoms but the last resulting in a bad cold with aching all over.
I am hopefully over this and wil get back to exercising by the weekend. I usually see my trainer on a monday and wednesday morning, but will give tomorrow a miss. I also have to miss mon as OH is going to hosp for an op and needs to be there by 7.30am. Will re-arrange it for later in day if i can.

Right guys/gals my plan for the next week:

Do some exercise even if it for 10mins on the wii.
Eat healthy, even when going for curry at weekend, healthy food means more wine lol.

My exercise plan for next week starting monday:
8pm Body pump class
Tues: Day off
Wed: 7a, 1hr pt session (pt=personal trainer)
7pm body pump +/or
8pm Body combat
Thurs: Spa day with mother in law, will do some swimming
Fri: Will do 20 mins rower, x trainer and treadmill.
Sat:
10am Body Combat
11am Body Pump
Sunday : Day off

Right thats me for the next week.
Will add a food diary as i go along starting tomorrow. x

Thanks for listening

Nikkixxx

Last edited:
Today i have had a really bad emotional day.
I am getting over a bad cold and have had enough of certain things.

Anyway food wise:
Breakfast: crunchy bran and ss milk
Lunch: 3 x marmite on toast
dinner 2 x chicken and coleslaw wraps

lucozade and coffee
cold and flu capsules.

Back to work tomorrow, still not feeling great but am going to go in and see how i get on. I am hating being ill as the longer im away form exercise the harder it is going to be to get back on track.
Only been once in 3 weeks.......

Keep up with the good work guys your all doing really well. Sorry not posting individually as finding it hard to keep up. lol

Nikkixx

Arrgggggghhhh

Im still suffering from this bad cold,

Today i have had so far:
Crunchy bran and ss milk
beans on toast
lucozade and coffee

I really hate being ill!!!!!!

Nikki x

Your exercise regime looks really good :)

I ache so much today but doing another spin class tonight whoooo!

I've had months of being unmotivated and depressed for once I actually feel positive and feel like I can actually achieve something.

If you wanna buddy up on here that would be gr8 we could help each other stay on track x soph x

Hi Soph

Thanks for your post. Id love to buddy up, ill keep posting but wish i could get back to the gym. I think i have had flu as anything i do is wearing me out, i spend 3 days in bed. Tried to go to work today and lasted all of 2 hours.
Well done on your motivation, I know i was really motivated to start but since being ill on and off with various illness the last 3 weeks im going to hate being all achey again from working out.
I know i havent finished my 10 week training session with my personal trainer due to missing 2 weeks so have 3-4 weeks left of that which should get me back on track.
Look forward to catching up

Nikki

Well i managed 5 hours at work today so must be feeling a bit better. Still worn out though.
Food for today
Crunchy bran and ss milk
5 jaffa cakes
1 choc caramel
fruit salad
soup and nimble bread
coffee
lucozade
orange juice

Going to have chicken and bacon pasta bake for dinner.

Still no exercise but one day at a time.
Am much as my plan is to go back to my workout plan i will try to at least do 3-4 hours of exercise a week till im feeling 100% again.

Keep up the good work everyone.
Nikki xx

Hi everyone
Well this last week has not been great, have done no exercise and eaten rather poorly. I have had no energy really due to not being well the week before.
I did my first bit of exercise yesterday in nearly 3 weeks. I went for a run/jog/walk for 30 mins then swim. My PT was with me and pushed me along but didnt push me really hard as im still not feeling 100%.
I am going to go to docs this week and get my thyroid checked as feel it might be underactive. This could be due to a benign tumour i have in my pituitary gland, a lovely ongoing problem.

Anyway i am trying to get motivated again and have decided to exercise but not as much as i was doing before. Dont want to burn out again.
My plan is: (for me to refer back to to keep me on check.)

Eat healthly, 3 small meals and healthy snacks in between.
Plan my meals.
Try not to eat after 8pm
Drink minimum of 2 litres of water a day
Try have green tea more then decaff coffee.
Exercise:
Mondays: Body Pump and swim
Tuesday: Day off or 30 mins on wii
Wednesday: PT session am then body combat or body pump and swim pm
Thursday: Body Attack and swim
Friday : Day off or 30 mins on wii
Saturday: Body combat or Body pump 1 hour PT session
Sunday Day off or 30 mins on wii

I have a lot of meals coming up due to it being christmas but as i have had to pre plan them i know what to have during the day to make sure my whole day doesnt turn into a bad one.

Right now i have wrote it all down i just need to stick to it!

Nikki xx

Back