Nikki's Operation Slim Diary

Afternoon Nikki. Food looking good. Your brunch sound really lovely. I keep meaning to try those sausages but forget when I get to supermarket. Must put a note on my fone for the next time I go shopping.

My grandson has settled very well in "big school" . He has an older sister in this school who he sees at playtime, I think that may have helped. Can`t wait to see him so he can tell me all about it.

Ooh it was yummy and soooo filling I couldn't finish it all and that never happens lol ;-)

Aww glad to hear he's settled in well must be lovely to see his big sister too! Aww I bet they always tell such fabulous stories at this age, my monkey hasn't stopped talking about it since his first day. I'm sure your grandson will be the same tell you about all the adventures :)

Xx

Well today was a good day, we went to Bluewater today a shopping Center in Kent. So we had a cheeky Nandos ;-) then took the monkey to see the new Disney film planes...wasn't as good as I was expecting but was still good and my little one loved it! :) but the best thing I avoided all cinema snacks and just had a diet coke :-D very proud as I LOVE popcorn!!

Anyhow today looks like this:

Breakfast:

Missed breakfast hubby let me have a well needed lay in so had to get up and out so just had a coffee with yesterday left over HEA milk from yesterday

Lunch - Nandos

Butterfly chicken - skins removed
Corn on the cob
Side salad
2 desert spoons of peri peri sauce - 1 syn

Dinner

2 x wholemeal bread - HEB
Cheese - HEA
Bacon
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snacks

Muller light vanilla
Orange
Plum
Aldi cheese curls - 3 syns
WW mini roll - 3.5 syns

Total syns - 8.5/15

Drinks

Coffee x2
Tea
Water x1
Diet coke - x3

Thanks Doreen, do you keep up a diary on here at all? xx

I do every day but I don`t know how to do a link.
After you have look in a thread then go back to the top of the page you will see Weigh loss diaries. Click on that and you should find me on the list probably near the top and called My Daily Diaries no matter what is is.

Hope you find it ok

I do every day but I don`t know how to do a link.
After you have look in a thread then go back to the top of the page you will see Weigh loss diaries. Click on that and you should find me on the list probably near the top and called My Daily Diaries no matter what is is.

Hope you find it ok

Found you and subscribed gonna have a good look through! :) xx

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you have all had lovey days. :) had a fairly chilled one today, little trip to town and then park with my slimming world buddies and her daughter and my monkey was lovely until there was a downpour and we had to hide under the slide! Was very funny in the end lol!

Today's Sunday diary looks like this:

Breakfast:

HEA - Milk (skimmed)
HEB - Fruit and Fibre
Strawberries
Raspberries

Lunch

Turkey slices
Apple
Plums x2

Dinner:

Roast chicken
Roast potatoes
Carrots
Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Peas
Runner beans
Gravy (1.5 syns)
Stuffing (1.5 syns)

Snacks

Orange
Plum
Aldi cheese curls - 3
WW mini roll - 3.5

Total syns - 9.5/15

Drinks

Coffee x 4
Tea
Diet coke x3
Water

Need to drink more the next few days also need to investigate these magic pancakes really sounds yummy but not sure what oats I can get :-/ if anyone reading can help give me a shout! Xx

Hello everyone! :)

Another good day today, been at home so done some experimenting with some food and its all been good! Trying to vary my days so I don't get bored. I've attached some photos of today

Today looks like this:

Breakfast

Coffee - milk 175ml skimmed half my HEA
Pink grapefruit with sweetener and ginger and popped under the grill for 5 min!! Was lush :) had this before school run.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378769042.123475.jpg

After school run I had:

2 x wholemeal slices of bread - HEB
Spaghetti hoops
Extra light butter - (1.5 syns)
Kiwi

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378769167.784837.jpg

Lunch - yummy omelette
Egg x3
Splash of milk from allowance
Bacon
Mushroom
Broccoli
Red onion
Green pepper
Cheese 15g cheddar - half HEA
Ketchup - (1 syn)
Muller light toffee
Nectarine

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378769313.967613.jpg

Dinner - homemade chilli chicken nuggets

Chicken breast chunks
Smash
Spices
Rice
Spring onion
Red onion
Green pepper
Mongetout
Runner beans
Mushrooms
Soy sauce

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378769587.952185.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378769606.602409.jpg

Was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten!! Was so yummy and had a real kick was amazing!!

Dessert

SW pancakes - no oats in sight :)

Sweetener
1 egg
Quark
Strawberries
Raspberries
Kiwi

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378769570.567975.jpg

Aldi cheese curls - ( 3 syns )
WW mini roll - (3.5 syns)

Total syns - 9/15

Amazing day and stuffed and lots of new ideas :)

Drinks

Coffee x3
Tea
Water 500mls x3

Hi everyone...

On to Tuesday!! Been really hungry today and really wanted my chocolate fix today. So went a bit crazy with syns but there there to use so hoping it will be ok....

Breakfast

HEA - Milk
HEB - Fruit and Fibre
Strawberries
Raspberries

Lunch

Thai mugshot (0.5 Syns)
Banana
Plum x2
Apple
Orange
Turkey slices x4
Fredo - (5 Syns)

Dinner

Jacket potato
Extra light flora - (1 Syn)
Turkey slices x4
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pickled onions
Cucumber
Salad cream - (2 Syns)

Snacks

Orange
Muller light vanilla
Quark & sweetener
Kiwi
Strawberries
Aldi cheese curls - (3 syns)
WW mini roll - (3.5 Syns)

Drinks

Coffee x4
Bottle of water x1 (bad very bad!!)
Tea
Glass of diet coke

Total syns - 14.5/15

Hopefully tomorrow will be an easier day! :) but don't think I did too bad. Got WI Thursday eve so will soon find out! :-/

Hey everyone (I post that everyday although I'm not sure there is anyone out there reading this lol)

I'm feeling deflated today. I joined slimming world with two friends, one who generally has a lot of weight to loose (friend A)and one who kinda only took park I personally think for the fun if it (friend b)

Friend b from day one has not stuck to SW has had days where she's has completly starved herself and then finished of the day with a very large Indian, or she's just eaten complete rubbish. One week she came and honestly you would no believe what she ate food from fast food restaurants full fat coke, crisps you name it and her syn allowance wouldn't have even come close to covering it. Yet she walked into WI and lost 3lbs and she's now lost a total of 5lbs in 3 weeks by not sticking to SW at all! This making me very annoyed as she is very happy to flaunt in front of me what she is eating and how bad it is. Great support from a so called friend. Friend B has a big journey ahead her goal is to loose 6 stone she's had consintantly good loses every week the lowest being 3lbs but she's lost over a stone now in 3 weeks!! Fab stuff but she has a very busy social life and again has had to go of plan for certain events and has really nice and naughty food that again syns wouldn't cover and this dosnt make any difference to her losses.

Then you come to me. I haven't had once social occasion since I joined and in actual fact I've avoided them so I can give my diet my all and give myself a good head start. I have NEVER strayed from plan I've not popped anything in my mouth without writing it down I use around 10 syns most days but mainly within my dinners for thinks like ketchup etc some days its a little less some a little more. If I have cooked veg with my meal there is usually a minimum of 3 different veg items or if I have salad there is again at least 3 salad items. I mainly snack on fruit and muller light yoghurt and never have a meal that consists of purely just free food there is always super free. Yet I've just had a sneaky peak at my scales in preparation for tomorrow eve and I've gained 1lb now I know its only a 1lb but I don't understand how an I litterly watching my friend A be awful with her food and this week Friend B has had a bad week with lots of social occasions and bad food yet I know they will loose tomorrow and its looking like I won't! I do no understand and in starting to get really disheartened by it cause it just makes me think I'm do miss the things I used to eat and if I did "fall of the wagon" it wouldn't be for a Big Mac if have some fresh bread and Jam yet that would definatly make me gain!! Arghhhhbh why?

Feel a bit better for writing that down but still I don't understand how it works I really don't! But now the problem is my time has come and I have 3 events coming up that I cannot avoid. Saturday is my mums birthday and she's requested we all go out for afternoon tea!!! That's not going to be low syns and then I've got my best friends birthday which will involve drinks which I can limit but I just know this will show a huge gain I know my body too well!! :-(

I know I have been to WI yet and anything could happen but I just feel fed up now! :-(

Well after my deflated post the other day I'm feeling a little more positive and had another 2.5lb loss this week resulting in 13lbs gone in 4 weeks. I'm very pleased with that....although got the dreaded cream tea tomorrow :-( worried about that making a gain but I plan to eat well either side of the cream tea and I'm not going to completely fall of the wagon I shall get straight back on track after. It's my mums birthday after all and I can't let it slip by unnoticed because I'm on a diet and she loves afternoon tea. I'm going to try and have brown bread where possible and the more free fillings in the sandwiches I will of course have a scone (my fav) but hopefully some of the other deserts will be fruit orientated so will try and pick best I can :) I'm hoping for a 1lb loss this week but equally would be happy with a STS if I gain even though I'm having the treat I will be gutted!! :-( but what will be will be xx

Well done on that weight loss Nikki.
I have been away babysitting and did not have a computer so no posts I`m afraid.

13lbs in 4 weeks is good, really. I suppose the only way to look at it is that we are all different and lose weight at different rates. I know that is not a lot of help when your friend eats anything, loses weight anyway, then gloats about it. In the long run, that is how the weight went on in the first place and maybe not eating as much as is said.

What you are learning to do is eat in a healthy way to help you for the long term. Yes you will have times when you are eating out, just try and go for the lowest syns that you can,

Don`t feel guilty over afternoon tea with your Mum, don`t stress, enjoy it.

:)

I'm reading :) Just sometimes takes a while for me to catch up with peoples diaries.

13lb in 4 weeks is pretty awesome I think. I know it can be frustrating when others lose faster, esp if they're not putting in the effort! But don't let that detract from how proud you should feel of your losses. If you weren't doing SW you'd be almost a stone heavier.

I find sometimes having the occasional off plan day can help speed up your metabolism a bit, & as long as it's not frequent I find it can speed up my losses overall (or maybe that's wishful thinking, lol, but some of my best losses have been on weeks when I've had 1 bad day & been v gd the rest of the time!)

X

Well done on that weight loss Nikki.
I have been away babysitting and did not have a computer so no posts I`m afraid.

13lbs in 4 weeks is good, really. I suppose the only way to look at it is that we are all different and lose weight at different rates. I know that is not a lot of help when your friend eats anything, loses weight anyway, then gloats about it. In the long run, that is how the weight went on in the first place and maybe not eating as much as is said.

What you are learning to do is eat in a healthy way to help you for the long term. Yes you will have times when you are eating out, just try and go for the lowest syns that you can,

Don`t feel guilty over afternoon tea with your Mum, don`t stress, enjoy it.

:)

Hello...sorry for the late reply had a few internet problems. Thank you. Think I was just having a down week but no feeling much more positive. :)

Hopefully going to get back to keeping diary updated :) xx

I'm reading :) Just sometimes takes a while for me to catch up with peoples diaries.

13lb in 4 weeks is pretty awesome I think. I know it can be frustrating when others lose faster, esp if they're not putting in the effort! But don't let that detract from how proud you should feel of your losses. If you weren't doing SW you'd be almost a stone heavier.

I find sometimes having the occasional off plan day can help speed up your metabolism a bit, & as long as it's not frequent I find it can speed up my losses overall (or maybe that's wishful thinking, lol, but some of my best losses have been on weeks when I've had 1 bad day & been v gd the rest of the time!)

X

Thank you. Nice to see I have a few people reading! :) your certainly right this is my journey and I need to concentrate one me. :) xx

Hello everyone.

Haven't been on in a while as I've had a few internet problems.

But all in all it's been good. My afternoon tea with mum for her birthday was lovely! I stuck to brown bread and used this as my HEB and also used milk for my tea and tried to stick to free food do think I was ok...well actually I know my weight loss ended up being 4lbs!!!! :-D :-D :-D no one was more shocked than me....not only that but that resulted in me losing a total of 1st 3lbs so I also got my stone award!! That is not all!! I manged to get slimmer of the week!!! :-D :-D :-D it was so unexpected but it was just the boost I needed I really needed to see my achievement in black and white and I got in full colour of a certificate and a shiny sticker :-D

This week I have been 100% too well all apart from one little blip today but I'm allowing it as a one of treat. Here's my diary!

Breakfast

HEA - skimmed milk
HEB - fruit and fibre
Raspberries

Lunch

Peach
Nectarine
Banana
Apple
Thai mugshot - 0.5 syns

Dinner

Pork loin steak
New potatoes
Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Mushrooms
Tomato
Ketchup - 0.5 syns

Snacks

Aldi cheese curls - 3 syns
WW mini roll 3.5 syns

Homemade apple crumble gonna gies at 5 syns very small and a well deserved treat - 5 syns

Total syns 12.5/15

Need to up my water intake again tomorrow as lacking again!

Onwards and downwards! Xx

Just read your diary. Wow, well done you. I am really thinking about joining but I'm scared as I'm not that great a cook.
looking forward to reading your diaries and seeing your losses x

Back