Nikki's Operation Slim Diary

Just read your diary. Wow, well done you. I am really thinking about joining but I'm scared as I'm not that great a cook.
looking forward to reading your diaries and seeing your losses x

Hey, thanks for reading :-D don't be scared you can do SW with minimal cooking skills and you pick things up along the way there loads of recipes that become available to you when you join online and they really are very straightforward. Take the plunge you won't regret it. :) xx

Day 40 - Tueaday extra easy

Hey guys, so reached day 40 :) can't believe I've been "dieting" this long and apart from one day "off plan" I can't believe it, I'm constantly full and really feel like I'm not on a diet as I eat so much I just can't believe its possible. But it is and I'm loving it. :)

Another 100% day here's my diary:

Breakfast

Hi-Fi light caramel bar x1 - HEB
Milk skimmed 175mls - half of HEA
Banana
Peach

Lunch

Rice
Chicken
Peppers
Mushrooms
Muller light vanilla
Melon

Dinner

Bernard Matthew turkey slices
Jacket potato
15g cheddar cheese - half of HEA
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Salad cream - 2 syns

Snacks

Hi-Fi bar x1 - HEB
Aldi cheese curls - 3 syns
WW mini roll - 3.5 syns

Total syns - 8.5/15

Drinks:

Water x1
Coffee x3
Tea
Diet coke (can)

Day 40 - Wednesday - EE

Hey guys,

Bit of a rubbish day today full of cough and cold and trying to stay away from medicines to avoid all the nasty syns (shocking to think there are syns in medicines)

Anywho today looks like this:

Breakfast

Hi-fi caramel bar - 3 syns
Banana
Milk - half of HEA

Lunch

2 x wholemeal bread - HEB
Bacon
Brown sauce - 1 syn
Extra light flora - 2 syns
Kiwi
Nectarine

Dinner

Jacket potato
Cheese - half of HEA
Turkey slices
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Pickled onions
Salad cream - 2 syns

Snacks

Orange
Muller light
Handful of little ones chip shop chips. Really disappointed with myself that I caved and have into them I've been so good and not picked at all the whole time I've been on this diet and today was a week point and I caved. So saying 15 syns for today and I hope that covers it as got WI tomorrow and I don't think its looking as good as normal! :-(

Will just have to wait and see!!

Your diaries look really good. I really must get myself some decent size spuds. Also looking reminds me I used to have rice sometimes for lunch with chicken etc. Must do that again.

By the way, 4lbs, that was a fantastic loss. Well done x

Your diaries look really good. I really must get myself some decent size spuds. Also looking reminds me I used to have rice sometimes for lunch with chicken etc. Must do that again.

By the way, 4lbs, that was a fantastic loss. Well done x

Thanks Doreen :) I love that you can have a big spud and it's all free, back when I did WW they had to be so small it wasn't even worth it!! But now I can have a huge one and really enjoy it and still lose weight!! Madness!!

Yeah I like the rice although I get a little bored of it and can never finish it all could do with some new lunch ideas!

Aww thank you xx

Day 42 - Thursday - Extra Easy - Weigh in day!!

Well I'm happy to report another 1.5lbs loss this week!! Which is taking my total too 1stone 4.5 lbs :) very chuffed and best of all to my complete shock.....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380236129.947679.jpg

I won slimmer of the month for October!!! Can you believe it!! I honestly cannot believe it!! I was shaking when she said my name as I had absolutely no idea!! So very pleased it made it all very worth it I have to say and it reminded me why I took part in this for me and how I will feel when I get where I want to!!

No diary for today. As I let myself have a bag of crisps and a kit kat off plan my little weigh in day treat and this week I think it was well deserved! :-D

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well. So glad its Friday!!

Another 100% day. Here what today looked like.

Breakfast
Mad dash this morning as we all woke up late so just managed a cuppa using milk as HEA

Lunch - harvester with a friend (who is my SW buddie)

Chicken
New potatoes
Peri peri sauce - 2 syns
Peas
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Carrots
Cucumber
Onion

Dinner

Bacon
SW chips
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Egg x 2
Ketchup - 2 syns

Snacks

Hi-fi bar - HEB
WW mini roll - 3.5 syns

Total syns 10.5/15

Drinks

Diet coke x3
Coffee
Tea

Seriously need to work on drinks this weekend!

Day 44 - Saturday - EE

Well on to another day! Went out this evening for a friends birthday! So had a few drinks hoping that I was ok went slightly over syns but I never used all 15 so just need to hope this isn't reflected on the scales :-/

Today looks like this:

Breakfast

Milk - 175mls - half of HEA
Fruit and fibre - HEB
Raspberries

Lunch

Grapes
Pasta and sauce cheese and broccoli

Dinner

Jacket potato
Cheese - 15g - half of HEA
Turkey slices
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Salad cream - 2 syns
Butter - 0.5 syns

Snacks/ drinks

Vodka and diet coke - half drank - 2.5
Tequila - 2.5
Malibu (think it was a double) and coke - 5
Double vodka and coke - 5 syns

Total syns - 17.5

Really hope it dosnt effect my weight loss :-( wish I hasn't of drunk now as had no effect (thankfully) but then almost seemed a waste :-( never mind lesson learnt from now on I shall not drink unless its a special occassion!!

Day 46 - Monday - EE

Breakfast

350ml skimmed milk used in cuppa throughout the day - HEA
Banana
Hi-fi bar - 1/2 of HEB

Lunch

Turkey slices
Apple
Melon

Dinner

Pork loin steak with peri peri flakes
Chilli rice
Broccoli
Mushrooms
Tomato
Mustard - 0.5 syns
Stuffing - 1 syn

Snacks

Muller light strawberry
Orange
Hula hoops salt and vinegar 25g bag a 6.5 syns
WW mini roll - 3.5 syns
Hi-fi caramel bar - 1/2 of HEB

Total syns - 11.5/15

Drinks

Diet coke
Water
Coffee x 3
Tea

Day 47 - Tuesday - EE

Hey everyone,

Been a busy day today I got offered and accepted a full time job :-D I currently work there part time and the position became available so I grabbed it with both hands :) very nervous as only worked part time since I had my little money but us gone off to school now and it would make such a difference to our lives so just hope it all goes smoothly. I should start at the beginning of Nov so will need to get planning on some scrummy lunches that I can have to keep me full but able to have on the go, I will only get half hour lunch as I will be using the remaining half hour to do the school run and only have a microwave and no fridge only a cool bag so if anyone had any suggestions they are more than welcome :)

Anyways today looks like this:

Breakfast

Banana
Coffee
350mls skimmed milk in drinks all day -HEA

Lunch - eaten over 3 hours lol

2 x wholemeal bread - HEB
Ham
Salad cream - 1.5 syns
Butter - 0.5 syns
Tomato
Cucumber
Tomato soup (homemade)
Orange
Muller light

Dinner

Gammon
SW chips
Peas
Egg
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snacks

WW mini roll - 3.5 syns

Total syns - 9.5/15

Drinks

Coffee - x4
Tea
Bottle of water
Bottle of diet coke

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380666717.075308.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380666731.624250.jpg

So bit such a fab week at WI only lost 0.5lbs I know I shouldn't grumble but I'm a little disheartened :-( I stuck to the plan 100% but its a loss I know that so it better than a gain. Feel I've hit a wall now this is the lightest I've ever been so I feel my body is entering the unknown so gonna kick start lots of water this week will try and introduce green tea to see how that goes and going to max out fruit and veg make sure plenty is involved and hopefully this week will se an decent loss. Diarys will follow from tomorrow as just haven't had time but still be 100% :) xx

Day 52 - Sunday - EE

HEA - milk in tea all day

Brunch

Bacon
Scrambled egg
Mushrooms
Tomato
1 x wholemeal bread - HEB
Ketchup - 0.5 syns

Snacks

Muller light strawberry
Raspberries
Tangerine
Kiwi

Dinner

Chicken
SW roast potatoes
Broccoli
Runner beans
Peas
Carrots
Stuffing - (1.5 syns)
Garvy - (0.5 syns)
Brussel sprouts

Snacks

Orange
Melon
Crispy fries aldi - (3.5 syns)
Hi-fi light bar - HEB

Total syns - 6/15 syns

Drinks

Water - near enough 2 litres
Diet coke
Coffee x 3
Tea

Day 53 - Monday - EE

Breakfast

350mls milk in tea all day - HEA
Hi-Fi light bar - 1/2 of HEB
Banana

Lunch

Apple
Nectarine
Melon
Turkey slices

Snacks

Melon
Kiwi

Dinner
Chicken, spinach and tomato curry
Bombay potatoes
Cucumber
Tomato

Snacks

Kiwi
Orange
Muller light
Aldi crispy fries - 3.5 syns
WW mini roll - 3.5
Hi-Fi bar - 1/2 HEB

Total syns - 7/15

Drinks

2 litres of water...hell yeah
Coffee x4
Tea x1

Well haven't been keeping up with diary naughty me! But I have some good news to report last weeks WI resulted in a 5lb loss!!! Which means I reached my 1.5 stone and also my club 10!!! So impressed with that but actually the best news is that I have now officially lost 10 stone!!! So chuffed SW is just about the best diet ever!! :) xxx

Hiya :) hope you don't mind me posting.. I'm new to Minimins tonight well I've been a Minimins stalker for months but new to posting.. Just wanted to say WOW well done on your loss and a total of 10 stone that's fab!!

Back