Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

OMG who would have thought that I would gain 4lb in a couple of days. What / how does this happen. My body must be doing super crazy things because its mainly all bump and I cant understand where it comes from.

Getting fed up, uncomfy, tired and stressed, why is it from 30 weeks it just drags and everything and anyone annoys you. I just want my baby girl here now :(

Off to sulk in the corner, followed by a shower and meeting my girlfriends for lunch.

x

OMG who would have thought that I would gain 4lb in a couple of days. What / how does this happen. My body must be doing super crazy things because its mainly all bump and I cant understand where it comes from.

Getting fed up, uncomfy, tired and stressed, why is it from 30 weeks it just drags and everything and anyone annoys you. I just want my baby girl here now :(

Off to sulk in the corner, followed by a shower and meeting my girlfriends for lunch.

x

Aw honey I was gaining weight like nobody's business!! I can only guess water weight!! X

Aw honey I was gaining weight like nobody's business!! I can only guess water weight!! X

I hope its water weight. I seriously have no clothes that will fit when bubs is here. I have a 4 trusty dresses so im hoping that I can live in them and my maternity leggings for a little while.

I know that I have put on "fat" weight because my jeans dont budge above my thighs and my shirts are a little tight around the arms. Might have about 2 stone to lose afterwards. x

Oh Hun, that's awful. But the most important thing is that you were ok x

Like Fiona said, it's probably water weight gain, and the baby also gets a lot bigger in the third trimester. Don't worry xxxx

Oh Hun, that's awful. But the most important thing is that you were ok x

Like Fiona said, it's probably water weight gain, and the baby also gets a lot bigger in the third trimester. Don't worry xxxx

Thanks for the reassurance hun, i know in my mind that it cant be fat weight if its literally over night and ive just done my measurements from before i pregnant and now and ive out about 3in on my hips and 3in on each thigh and looking back at previous measurements i lost 3in in a month before so fingers crossed i can do it again. How are you and baby b? Xxx

Thanks for the reassurance hun, i know in my mind that it cant be fat weight if its literally over night and ive just done my measurements from before i pregnant and now and ive out about 3in on my hips and 3in on each thigh and looking back at previous measurements i lost 3in in a month before so fingers crossed i can do it again. How are you and baby b? Xxx

Of course you can do it again hun! Your going to be so busy with the baby you'll be on the go non stop it will fall off! :) And you want it off so you'll make it happen!! I wrote down my weight every week and I found the book today, I had a couple of weeks where I put on 3 or 4lbs too. It's not fat though, it's baby!!!!

I'm good, babyB is fantastic!! He's developing so quickly it's crazy!! I found the first 6 weeks really hard, but since then it's been great (tiring!!) the smiles and giggles make it all worthwhile, just you wait!! :) x

Of course you can do it again hun! Your going to be so busy with the baby you'll be on the go non stop it will fall off! :) And you want it off so you'll make it happen!! I wrote down my weight every week and I found the book today, I had a couple of weeks where I put on 3 or 4lbs too. It's not fat though, it's baby!!!!

I'm good, babyB is fantastic!! He's developing so quickly it's crazy!! I found the first 6 weeks really hard, but since then it's been great (tiring!!) the smiles and giggles make it all worthwhile, just you wait!! :) x

Im actually dreading the first 6 weeks. Ive read/heard so much stuff about it i just want to be completely prepared for it. Glad baby b is doing well hun :) i went out yesterday with my friend and her little boy who just turned 3 and omg he is so bright, i cant believe it, he has grown up so quick xx

Do you feel bit better nikki? X

Yes thanks hun. Suppose ive just got to take it with a pinch of salt really, im no way eating enough to warrent 3/4lb gains so must be fluid and baby x

Yes thanks hun. Suppose ive just got to take it with a pinch of salt really, im no way eating enough to warrent 3/4lb gains so must be fluid and baby x

I know it's hard but just take each day as it comes. Try not to worry too much :) xx

Im actually dreading the first 6 weeks. Ive read/heard so much stuff about it i just want to be completely prepared for it. Glad baby b is doing well hun :) i went out yesterday with my friend and her little boy who just turned 3 and omg he is so bright, i cant believe it, he has grown up so quick xx

Don't worry about it though Hun, you'll be exhausted but it goes so quickly. Just accept any help that people offer, washing, cleaning, cooking - take it!! And honestly, if no one offers, don't bother!! BabyB is 19 weeks and my house is still a tip most of the time!! Lol!!! Xx

Don't worry about it though Hun, you'll be exhausted but it goes so quickly. Just accept any help that people offer, washing, cleaning, cooking - take it!! And honestly, if no one offers, don't bother!! BabyB is 19 weeks and my house is still a tip most of the time!! Lol!!! Xx

Crickes 19 weeks already! How quick time flies. Im so fed up of being in the house day in day out im looking forward to some long walks, just me, buggy and my ipod :) xx

Crickes 19 weeks already! How quick time flies. Im so fed up of being in the house day in day out im looking forward to some long walks, just me, buggy and my ipod :) xx

At least you'll have the sun to go for walks in!! BabyB would only sleep in the pram - I even walked in snow!!!!!! He's currently asleep in his pram in shade of garden, I'm in the sun, love it!! :)

At least you'll have the sun to go for walks in!! BabyB would only sleep in the pram - I even walked in snow!!!!!! He's currently asleep in his pram in shade of garden, I'm in the sun, love it!! :)

Aww sounds like a very blissfull day your having :) im still waiting to turf our garden... hope to do it this weekend or next and buy some furniture as all ours broke last summer! Ive spent the day lazing on the sofa after 2 busy days...should go to the supermarket now though!

I don't know where this energy has come from and positive thinking i've woken with.

I began to think I was losing myself a bit and just turning into a total coach potato and thinking I would never get out of the routine of wake, slob, eat, slob, eat, wait for OH to come home, dinner, sleep. In a horrible cycle... the last few days I have been getting out of the routine and have been up doing things.

I dont like my WI day being a Sunday so I'm going back to Thursday weighing because this was what I started with. So today i've weighed in at 13st exactly but i know with my new mindset I can work those scales down. I'm also trying to get more things sold online to make some extra money and the sun is shining so everything is looking good .... apart from my house which is a total tip haha.

x

I don't know where this energy has come from and positive thinking i've woken with.

I began to think I was losing myself a bit and just turning into a total coach potato and thinking I would never get out of the routine of wake, slob, eat, slob, eat, wait for OH to come home, dinner, sleep. In a horrible cycle... the last few days I have been getting out of the routine and have been up doing things.

I dont like my WI day being a Sunday so I'm going back to Thursday weighing because this was what I started with. So today i've weighed in at 13st exactly but i know with my new mindset I can work those scales down. I'm also trying to get more things sold online to make some extra money and the sun is shining so everything is looking good .... apart from my house which is a total tip haha.

x

That sounds great nikki, it's hard once you get into the "couch" routine to get back out.
I'm having to force myself to do xyz so my body doesn't get too lazy :) not that Imogen allows it.
I did an eBay sale other month but spent all my pennies on crap xx

x

Well done Hun! There's lots of positive thinking on here today!! I think the sun helps a lot, def puts me in a better mood! Have a lovely day xx

Back