Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Gosh I cannot move from the couch :( x

Me either and i feel really bad for being so lazy. I have an essay to do which is due 1 week before baby so should bw doing that rwally

I honestly couldn't care less today!! I'm so unwell AGAIN!! :( what's your essay about? X

Its my final essay for this part of my course and has to go off to the exam board. Im doing an english degree and its about the seaside which is a bit random x

That sucks.. I could throw a rock and hit the beach :) x

Aww id love to live near the sea but at the same time id miss city life! X

Off the rails.....

Cant believe ive gained 3st :-( i have no clothes at all that will fit me after birth and my main aim is to get back into my prepreg jeans! Havent worn jeans for about 6months

well ladies I totally sympathise wif u both as I'd been really good all day only 2 spoil it wif fish n chips from the chip shop!! It wasn't even that nice so I'm doubly P'd off about it!!! I feel like I "wasted" the treat of it, if that makes any sense!? lol!

PS: I LOVE plain choc digestives!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

well ladies I totally sympathise wif u both as I'd been really good all day only 2 spoil it wif fish n chips from the chip shop!! It wasn't even that nice so I'm doubly P'd off about it!!! I feel like I "wasted" the treat of it, if that makes any sense!? lol!

PS: I LOVE plain choc digestives!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Omg choc digestives are my favourite! I cant buy them because id gobble them all up!

I am getting really mad at myself because I set myself the target of NOT being over 12st 4.5lb at birth, this morning i'm 7lb over that! So I need to reign it in big style. I've had a crazy 2 days binging on all sorts of rubbish ***must stop baking cupcakes!!!***

I'm starting again. Will TRY and get some exercise in, might check out the local swimming baths as yesterday I went for a short 10min walk and my bump and hips were agony! Wonder if it would be ok for me to try and lose 5lb between now and babys due date?

My nan picked me up some SW bars yesterday when she went to weigh in so i'm sooooo happy I have these!

Lets go.... oh and i'm starting with my 105 syns and will NOT go over my 15 a day!

BREAKFAST - SW bar (HEXB) cup of tea

SNACK - Special K bar (HEXB)

LUNCH - pasta bake (6 syns) cheese (1/2 HEXA) Crisps (6.5 syns) random lick of peanut butter whilst cooking (3 syns)

DINNER -

Total syns... 15.5/105

Last edited:
Back