Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

I honestly thought I'd be able to stick with some form of healthy eating when I got pregnant but it's just all gone out the window totally. I've told him the week I've had the baby is the week I go back and he's at least agreed to that lol x

I was totally convinced I wudn't ave any problems stickin 2 SW 100% as I'v managed 2 maintain by 3.5st weight loss 4 over 3yrs but bein preggers changes EVERYTHIN! Lol! My WI is a Thurs n altho last week strangely I'd only put on 1lb (not sure how that happened as the increase in my boobs MUST b more than that EACH!?!) I'm terrified wat massive figure this week will bring!!!

I was totally convinced I wudn't ave any problems stickin 2 SW 100% as I'v managed 2 maintain by 3.5st weight loss 4 over 3yrs but bein preggers changes EVERYTHIN! Lol! My WI is a Thurs n altho last week strangely I'd only put on 1lb (not sure how that happened as the increase in my boobs MUST b more than that EACH!?!) I'm terrified wat massive figure this week will bring!!!

I'm so scared every time I step on the scales! They just keep going up and up and I feel helpless because what ever my body wants to eat I'm giving it!

I'm tryin SOOOO hard 2 b good n I'v stuck 2 plan 100% since goin back 2 work on Mon so hopefully 2moro's visit 2 the scales won't b completely horrendous! Fingers x'd 4 me please!!!! lol!

Hey nikki, just reading through your diary, I'm 5 weeks pregnant & trying to stick to Sw, how's many weeks gone are you? I put on 4 stone with my first baby & really don't want to gain that much again! I'm currently 9.3 gonna try & stay below 11st. It's so hard not to snack on rubbish though!

Hey nikki, just reading through your diary, I'm 5 weeks pregnant & trying to stick to Sw, how's many weeks gone are you? I put on 4 stone with my first baby & really don't want to gain that much again! I'm currently 9.3 gonna try & stay below 11st. It's so hard not to snack on rubbish though!

Hey hunni.

I'm almost 22 weeks now and at today's weigh in was 11st exactly. It's been difficult because for some reason my cravings have been sweet stuff and pastry! It's so hard.

Really don't want to go above my sw starting weight of 12st 4.5lb so I'm feeling optimistic. I have 5 years of sw mags to go through so think I'm going to do a good shop at the weekend have some healthy weeks.

Congrats on your pregnancy! Xxx

Mine is definitely pastry & pizza! I'm sure you'll stay below 12 4. xx

I'm hoping so. I'm having a finale pig out tonight I pizza and then trying my very very hardest xx

I'v had so many "final pig out days" it's unreal! lol! Finally mangaing 2 stay pretty much on track most days n I didn't ave the huge weight gain I thot I wud at last week's WI as I amazingly managed 2 stay the same! Not sure if this week's WI will ave the same result tho but fingers x'd! I kno it's inevitable I'l put weight on durin my pregnancy but I can't help feelin like I'm a failure when I do gain some. I think since I'v spent my time losin n then maintainin the loss that 2 c the scales movin in the "wrong" direction is just REALLY awful!!!! :(

I'm ready to try a new day! Plan should be as follows!

Breakfast - oats so simple (hexb + HEXA + 1 syn for sugar)

Lunch - chicken salad sandwhich ( hexb + 4 syns)

Snack - cereal bar (5 syns)

Dinner - tomato pasta ( possibly! Going to a friends so this could change)

Last edited:
How are you finding today?? X

Really hard :-( the porridge didn't fill me at all like toast usually does an so by lunch time I'd munched through my porridge and 2 90 cereal bars. I then had my chicken sandwhich, got to about 2.30 and had a headache so I had a cherry bakewell.

To be totally honest that's half what I usually eat so I don't feel too bad.

On Monday I had 2 cupcakes, 3 cookies, 2 slices of toast, 2 muffins, a pack of sunbites chicken fajitas and a 350cal milkshake! Which is an average day! My poor body is craving things I never used to eat like cakes, biscuits, chocolate etc.

I suppose cutting back is better than continuing how I was. Gain stands at 1st 5lb at almost 22 weeks.

Another cherry bakewell scoffed!

Must try and stay at this weight for a couple of weeks!

Back