Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Hi I followed slimming world with my Second pregnancy. , I only gained 1st 13lb and my baby was 9.3 !! So def all baby. I found I was full all the time and still eating lots . With my first pregnancy I gained about 3 and half stone and felt awful and just ate everything in sight!
Good luck with maintaining a steady weight gain and congratulations in your pregnancies :)

So yesterday was a struggle and round at friends instead of pasta we had pizza :(

So i'm trying to think of things I can eat that will satisfy the sweet tooth (and trust me fruit and yog will not cut it!!) and keep me full. I'm going back to the wholemeal bread today and hoping this will help until lunch time....

BREAKFAST - 2 x wholemeal toast with marmite (HEXB + 4 syns - bread is more than allowance and I will have spread too)

LUNCH - 2 x wholemeal toast with scrambled egg (HEXB + 4 syns) grapes

DINNER - Jacket potato and beans

Last edited:
hiya

im finding at the minute a mug of choc options for 2 syns with some low fat squirty cream on top , plus a kitkat or a curlywurly with it really satisfies my sweet tooth..then if i have two alpen lights the choc fudge ones i actually feel like im really having treaties without blowing the plan..

Whoops totally forgot I'm out tonight! Might have to start sw on Sunday as I'm out tonight, tomorrow and Saturday night!!

hiya

im finding at the minute a mug of choc options for 2 syns with some low fat squirty cream on top , plus a kitkat or a curlywurly with it really satisfies my sweet tooth..then if i have two alpen lights the choc fudge ones i actually feel like im really having treaties without blowing the plan..

Was totally gona suggest hot choc 2 help satisfy yer sweet tooth. There's usually WW Hot choc in my local Poundland which I just make up like coffee (boiling water n a splash of milk) n it really tastes likes proper hot choc!!

Ok I've done the big shop. Got the new mag. Lets do this!!

Yay come on we can do it!!

My problem is that I never used to eat breakfast and since I've even pregnant I need breakfast and can't function without it. The unfortunate thing is that fruit or yog doesn't cut it.

So I'm mixing it up a bit and takin full advantage of the extra healthy extras I can have.

So today's plan.....

Breakfast - 35g coco shreddies (HEXB) milk (1/2 HEXA)

Snack - Special K chewy bar (HEXB)

Lunch - low fat supernoodles (I know not he healthiest of choices but needed a grab and run this morning as didn't have time to make anything!) 2 extra light laughing cows (1/2 HEXA) weight watchers hoops (4 syns)

Snack - Special K chewy bar (5 syns)

Dinner -

Last edited:
Yesterday went great at work!

However... I got home and OH had done a homemade Chinese.

It was boiled rice (good!), noodles (good!) chow Mein sauce (1 syn) couple of prawn crackers, chicken (good!) lemon sauce (out a jar so not so good!) followed by hot chocolate and cookies.

Hmmm my turn to cook tonight! Day looks good at work and think a chillie or pasta for tea xx

Yesterday went great at work!

However... I got home and OH had done a homemade Chinese.

It was boiled rice (good!), noodles (good!) chow Mein sauce (1 syn) couple of prawn crackers, chicken (good!) lemon sauce (out a jar so not so good!) followed by hot chocolate and cookies.

Hmmm my turn to cook tonight! Day looks good at work and think a chillie or pasta for tea xx

I failed majorly yesterday not with meals but an entire week of syns in a night lol oooooh no!! X

I failed majorly yesterday not with meals but an entire week of syns in a night lol oooooh no!! X

Lol i never realised how hard it would be!

23 weeks and 23lbs gained! I'm shocked! I seriously need to sort out!

I tried a pair of prepreg jeans on and they dont even cover my bum so I have seriously expanded! X

Lol i never realised how hard it would be!

23 weeks and 23lbs gained! I'm shocked! I seriously need to sort out!

I tried a pair of prepreg jeans on and they dont even cover my bum so I have seriously expanded! X

I could cry but I'm too poorly :( pre preg jeans look size 0 compare to my thighs!! Aaaaaaaah x

I could cry but I'm too poorly :( pre preg jeans look size 0 compare to my thighs!! Aaaaaaaah x

Lol I could cry too :( I just was talking to my mum about my gain and she was shocked at how much I've gained. I'm determined because as my sig says I want to be at target for Xmas 2013! X

Come on hun. Lets have a good bash at it!

Back