Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Exhausted! They aren't enough hours in a night time, every morning I feel I could sleep for a further 3 hours!

Exhausted! They aren't enough hours in a night time, every morning I feel I could sleep for a further 3 hours!

I haven't slept all night :( I am so exhausted I feel like a may just collapse.. Thing is tony needs to work and we have nobody to look after Imogen but she's a good girl so have a plan to nap when she does :)

I haven't slept all night :( I am so exhausted I feel like a may just collapse.. Thing is tony needs to work and we have nobody to look after Imogen but she's a good girl so have a plan to nap when she does :)

Sounds good to me! I have to nettle through an 8 hour day at work and then feel guilty when I get home because all I want to do is lay on the sofa

Been and joined a brand new slimming world group tonight!

Sounds good to me! I have to nettle through an 8 hour day at work and then feel guilty when I get home because all I want to do is lay on the sofa

If you need it don't feel guilty. I worked full time when I was pregnant and my drunken arse of a partner (at the time) used to kick off when he got home from the pub where he went straight after work everyday, because I hadn't done the house work. This caused a lot of stress for me and while rushing around one morning to get the pots done before work I slipped and ripped my waters... a few days in hospital later and I had to be induced once I hit 37 weeks.

Not saying this is the same situation your in, I'm sure your OH is way more understanding, but if your tired or feet are swollen or whatever then that's your bodies way of telling you to slow down and relax a little.

My hubby is anti while I'm pregnant lol

My OH was totally anti it until I explained they give you a pregnancy book and he told me to go for it. So glad i did, just need to refresh my head now.

My OH has been really good. He cooks dinner nearly every night now and give me time to lay and put my feet up.

That's awful about your last preg hun, hope this times a bit easier for you and that your OH understands more xxx

I told tony bout the preg book and that midwife gives consent and he said that why should I pay £5 a week to watch scales go up :) man thoughts xx

Because of how much I've gained so far my sw consultant said she wants to see me maintain instead of gain. So we will see how we'll that works out!

Next time will be different, unfortunately I feel pregnant really quickly (not planned) so stayed with his dad as I felt it was the right thing to do, ended up splitting up when little one was 2 months old and met my boyfriend a year later.
Sorry I had a bit of a rant there, just wanted to let you know it is okay to relax if you need it :)

My last pregnancy? With Imogen? Wasn't on SW then xx

Haha I just realised I confused us all here! I got crossed posts, no wonder it made no sense to you lol sorry! Xx

Next time will be different, unfortunately I feel pregnant really quickly (not planned) so stayed with his dad as I felt it was the right thing to do, ended up splitting up when little one was 2 months old and met my boyfriend a year later.
Sorry I had a bit of a rant there, just wanted to let you know it is okay to relax if you need it :)

It's ok hun :)

Are you planning another one anytime soon? X

It's ok hun :)

Are you planning another one anytime soon? X

Not yet :(
I'd love one, but we want to get married first and also can't really afford another one just yet. We've been together 3 years and we're both still young though so there's no rush. Hopefully we'll be getting engaged sooner rather then later though *finger crossed* haha

Back