• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nikki's Weight Reduction Mission - Day 4

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well today is the first day of my weight reduction mission. I will get back to the weight I was last year (12 stone 5lbs), I will be happy there (although still high BMI and still overweight!).. I will make it there and if I could do it before christmas the better...

So don't wish me luck cos I won't need it, I will achieve my goal..

I have had 3.5 litres of water today, going to aim for 4 a day, and going to walk run Tues/Thurs/Sat...

Love

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Not good luck hun but c u when u are 12 stone theres no question about you getting there xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well today is the first day of my weight reduction mission. I will get back to the weight I was last year (12 stone 5lbs), I will be happy there (although still high BMI and still overweight!).. I will make it there and if I could do it before christmas the better...

So don't wish me luck cos I won't need it, I will achieve my goal..

I have had 3.5 litres of water today, going to aim for 4 a day, and going to walk run Tues/Thurs/Sat...

Love
Hey - you WILL DO IT !!!! have every faith in you......:)

look forward to sharing your successes !

lotsa love

Debz xx

poohbearmufc

Day 2 - not too bad, been back in work today.. so only took a bar to work... chatterbox kept telling me to go and get a chicken salad, but that was my downfall last time, had sweet chilli chicken not plain...

Drank about 3 litres of water, need to drink a bit more, just been on a long walk.. about 3 miles... been really tired today cos George (DS) decided he was going to cry at 2am this morning... couldn't console him, must of had a nightmare!!

Anyway, enjoying my chocolate trifles.. will have to squeeze a soup or tetra in too otherwise I will only be having 2...

Love

Water flavouring on it's way Nikki ..... onto day 3 .... keep drinking the water and thinking of the end of the tunnel. Well done on resisting the chicken ... once you've "allowed" yourself something you always want something else - and it starts with chicken or cottage cheese and then it's well a little bit of sauce on the chicken, or a few bits of pineapple in the cc won't matter etc etc etc

Look forward to tomorrows update!

missmf

getting slimmer
no luck being sent, doesnt sound like you need it!!!
just lots and lots of support!!
enjoy your journey! x

poohbearmufc

Day 3 - to be honest a bit hungry today and did contemplate a chicken salad for my lunch, was going to go back out on lunch just to get one, but I didn't... I talked myself out of a diet coke too... My security guard tried to take my water off me because of the amount of times I went the toilet!!!

Weigh in tomorrow for the team challenge so only 4 days worth, just hope its a good result!!

Love

poohbearmufc

Day 4 - Hey hey, still been hungry today but not too bad, managed all my packs and enough water/coffee... Went for a long walk again tonight, probably 3.5 miles... weighed this morning for the team challenge and have lost 7lbs... (not bad for 4 days!)..

Love

:bliss::talk017::happy096:

Congrats on your loss this week hun!!! Thats a brill loss!!! Glad its getting easier - you knew it would ;-)

So pleased that you're through the worst. Only onwards and upwards now (or should that be downwards - scale wise!!)

Lots of love

Kj xxx