Nilo's Celebrity Slim Diary -- Week One

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Well day one is almost over and it wasn't so bad. The shakes were nice enough, not the best i've had (macdonalds :D) but for dieting i was pleasently suprised. I tried a choc fudge bar and it was grim, so i'll be sticking to the shakes. I had tea of mince and sweetcorn with a little gravy. Not to sure what i'm supposed to be eating, but i hope it will be ok, for snack i had a couple of babybel lights and some nuts.
Does it sound like i'm doing right? never drank so much water in my life, drank almost 4 litres throughout the day, i'll be spending most the night on the loo.

Heya...

All is sounding good apart from two things (which may sound picky).

The starter guide says to avoid sweetcorn. I have no idea why, but they are best avoided.

Also it says that you can have upto 30g of cheese a day...so one babybel would do that.

How about having tuna and lettuce?

Sorry if it sounds picky.

Apart from that, well done for surviving the first day!! :) :)

Hehe I was being naughty, well I had 2 babybel cos they're lights and I'm a fussy bugger and sweetcorn is the only veg I eat but I did measure it and I was deft under 100g of carbs all day! Today I'm going to have a steak not sure what with yet though!

Yummy!

You can't beat a bit of steak! :)

I'm a right fussy one really. I love all my veg...but don't particularly like sweet stuff. I have a "Meat Tooth" :) :)

Back