1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Nimble hexb?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 2 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

How many slices of 400g Nimble Wholemeal are a HEXB? Did a search to find some people having 2 slices, some having 3! *confuddled* xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Juliewoo

Juliewoo Full Member

it's 2 slices, as I bought some yesterday thinking I could have 3 slices, then checked online.

it's the weight watchers one that you can have 3 slices of.

xxxxxx

4. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

^what Juliewoo said^ :)

It's worth having less for - it's nicer! x

5. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Omg I love it!! *she says stuffing her face with cheese + marmite sarnie* mmmm! I'm buying this from now on!! Xx

6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

I think you used to be able to have 3 of one of the Nimbles, but no longer.

7. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

I was told my my SW consultant that you can have 4, but thats all your HExB's gone.

8. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Ooops! i've been having 3 slices of Nimble wholemeal as a hexb as it says I can in my food optimising book. When did it change to 2?

9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Your book must be an old one - it hasn't been three slices for ages, years IIRR.