NixiB's exante journey

nixib

So week 1 has been completed.. I feel a real sense of achievement today, as I haven't undone all of my hard work from the week with secret binges over the weekend.
I find that on Monday - Friday, my diet halo remains in place as I am busy working long hours and being mum to my four boys (I’m still mum at the weekends!). Then the weekend arrives and I normally fall off of the wagon, and re-gain everything that I have lost over the week. I don't know why I've done this in the past as I'm really just as or more busy at the weekend.. However my future doesn't allow for this to continue. I've set my goals and I'm going to achieve them! My biggest goal is not to put the weight back on once I have reached my target. I'm sick of being on the diet yo-yo.. This I know is the biggest challenge of them all!!

Well done nix , weigh in for me tomorrow so Im hoping for 10lbs too. I can but hope ............been busy today and I think thats the key.Good luck for week 2

I'm at home for the next four days, and normally I would be feeling fab... I'm feeling a little worried about having an extra long weekend as I find these tough when they are only two days!! Positive mental attitude is in place and planning lots of chores!! Also I'm having a haircut this afternoon as I want this to be the start of the new me :)

Hope the new hair do went well. I had a change today , had to attend a monthly meeting in Taunton , hour drive , only coffee when I got there and no water to be seen. Felt better once I got some water inside me. Still in the zone and looking forward to the weigh in next week. Im finding the hardest thing at the moment is coping with cooking smells when hubby is cooking . Need to go out and get some Strawberry flavoured water from tesco but really hate going out once Im in. Well hope you are having a good week x

New hair is fab!! I can't believe how much better I feel... I ended up joining my BFF on a photoshoot tonight, and I really enjoyed myself. Not so sure about when I see the photos as she is a size 8/10!!! Keep up the good work as weigh in for week 2 is coming fast!! Xx

Ok had a serious wobble today and was not 100%.... Can't say that I only had protein either. Well it's happened, and I can't change 10 mins of madness... Totally stress/anger related, so calmed down and reflected. Then went out and bought new laptop!!!! Replaced food therapy with retail therapy....... Food is cheaper!!!! However I'm not going to throw myself into the depths of misery, yes I've slowed myself down for a few days. No I haven't failed, and I'm still going to win. Xx

Hey Nixib, well done on your loss so far...I know how you feel today, I've had a pants day food wise. I just feel peckish! I need to get my arse back in gear - I was 100% for 4 and a half weeks :(

Great first loss, keep up the good work!

TOTM was due on Monday, I'm never late and yet it still hasn't arrived!! I know that I'm not pregnant as I have been 'fixed'.. I wonder if this is a result of being on a VLCD?? I don't remember any issues when I was on LL but it was 3 years ago. The frustrating thing is I have had the tummy pains, and had a craving to eat the entire contents of the fridge!! I normally put 5lbs on around this time, and I'm really having a panic that this could impact two weeks weigh-ins. My daily weigh-in has become even more OCD, I'm now recording in three places.... I like to think it is keeping me focused!! I ordered my bumper pack last night so I have committed to another four weeks of TS!! I'm hoping (with fingers crossed) that this buys me another stone gone :) DH was complaining about the cost... I really think that feeding me for £3.60 a day is bargin!!!! I guess he is starting to feel a little insecure as I have made it back into my size 14 trousers. I can't let anything get in the way of me being happy....

Well done on getting in your size 14s..... Wearing a 14 feels like a dream to me at the minute. You muse be really pleased with yourself.
An your right.... £3.60 a day is a bargain!!! My hubby moaned about the cost, but when you break it down, it's really a saving.... Well, that's what I told him!!! :)
Keep up the good work!!! Xxxx

Oh and know how your feeling about TOTM... I was really struggling the couple of days before I came on.... Hope your feeling better. Xxx

Hi nixib , hope your still doing well , not long until the weekend now and then your weigh in Monday . Me the day after , think I will have a small loss this week though as ive donr pretty well up to now . Think it will be about 2lbs , cant keep on having a good weigh loss every week. Nearly ate some food tonight , that was sitting on a plate picked it up popped it in my mouth without even thinking , I went in the bin quicker than it went in my mouth LOL.

Whoop Whoop - 4.4lb this week :) Still no totm... but very happy today!!

Well done nixib, 16lbs now well done you xxx, glad you had a better weight loss this week. It really sets you up for the week when you have a good loss. Only a day in front of me, same height and start weight so like to compare . Weigh in for me tomorrow , off to Manchester tomorrow but will post weight loss before I go xxxx
Well done again x

Tell a lie Im fatter than you nixib , lol. xxxx

PB there isn't much in it... It's good to have comparisons available especially after my rubbish week 2. Good luck for your weigh in xxx

This week is dragging... Rubbish time at work, doing silly hours and trying to fit being a mum in as well!! :-( still no totm!!! Maybe exante is delaying my cycle?? I've had awful period pains for over a week, very strange!
On the plus side I've been good and remain focused.. In fact I feel a little smug about it! I'm nearly on target to be lighter than DH - although this isn't much of an achievement as he's 6'1 !!

Finally totm has arrived, I'm hoping that the scales should start to go down now rather than the up they have been doing over the past few days. It really shows that I'm in a different place now, as I haven't stressed out about it or let it get me down! No desire for sneaky eating either!!
I'm really optimistic that once I've finished on this journey, I will have a healthy, happy me and I won't be battling my little food demon!
It's son #3 birthday on Sunday, and I'm really trying to plan the day so he can't request a meal out as well as all his other plans! I feel guilty, but I just don't think that I can sit there and watch!

Back