NixiB's exante journey

Your doing so well hun, nearly weigh in time again for us , always have a look at yours as you started the day before me so gives me some guide. Think you definately have a bigger loss than me this week, just had a sneaky look and a llb so far , but hey ho still today and 2 more days before weigh in so a lot can change .
Im blitzing the house today and drinking lots and lots of water, tommorrow if its still dry the garden will get done. Need to keep busy as you know over the weekend to not stray. Hope you have a good weekend too x

I've been keeping myself busy today, the house is sparkling!! Living with five boys (including DH) this is a real achievement :) I've even been painting.. Anything to keep me occupied!! I really can't believe how much better I feel. I'm trying to be optimistic about the weigh in, but really suffering from totm bloating. If its not going to be a good week this time, it's going to be fantastic next week!! Big hugs to everyone as without mini's I would be driving everyone crazy.. Every time my little demon pays me a visit, I come and visit to get some inspiration xxxx

oh my TOTM is next week , had it during the first week so hes hoping I can keep out of the fridge. Ive been so busy today only had my lunch at 5pm so lingering on till at least 9pm for my last shake of the day . 5 boys to look after , omg !!!! I only have one at home now , my other three children left home , just the grandchildren that make a mess now . Lol

I've managed to avoid the fridge, but currently look pregnant! Normally my tummy is the only non fat bit! I've just treated myself to a hot chocolate & coke zero!! I know how to enjoy myself :)

ha ha , funny I only have the chocolate one hot when Im feeling a bit down. Never drink coke normally so not bothered about it , prefer the tesco still strawberry . Nearly made a mistake the other day though and picked up the peach one and then checked the back and it had citric acid , thank god i didnt buy it and drink it. Been busy doing lots like you to keep busy . One more day till weigh in for me , look forward to your result as usual xxxx Good Luck

Well another 2lb gone... need to be positive and not feel let down. I have to remain focused. Still need to remember that 18.4lb in four weeks is a massive achievement!!

Hi hun , get you another 2lb off and TOTM , remember most ladies retain fluid and have a weight gain of 3 or 4lbs when its TOTM so dont be down hearted , just think of the positive the weight difference next week. You have lost over 18lbs which is massive in 4 weeks , no other diet you could have done that. Pat yourself on the back for sticking with it 4 weeks . On to week 5 , Good Luck and I will keep you posted to how I do this week . Im hoping for 3lbs but think it will be 2. Just wanna get to 20lbs and next week be under the 200lbs mark. xxxx

PB i'm looking forward to your weigh-in tomorrow xx

I hate weekends!!!!! Having a really bad day, I'm blaming OH... Who is being very selfish at the mo!! He's already told me not to loose any more weight, so I guess he's feeling insecure... :-( I find weekends hard anyway, and having conflict really isn't helping. It does make me realize what my normal reaction would be. So pat on the back for me for staying TS...
I hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend, and apologies for the rant.
Nix
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww , great init when men start getting all arsey lol when you lose weight. Do they really think just cause you lose weight it changes things . I find when Im slimmer my partner and I have a better relationship cause in the bedroom Im not worring about bits wobbling or feeling fat. Good that youve not let it bother you and stayed TS , looking forward to your weigh in Monday xxxx

My gorgeous slim mum is coming to stay for the weekend... I love her so much, apart from her tendency to feed!!! Fingers crossed I will remain strong.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I haven't been here enough, and I guess that is part of my fall from grace last weekend. The line has firmly been drawn under that one though!! Mishaps aside it's been a trying time, as I was in hospital twice last week with two different sons!! Having four son's means that I have frequent visitor points for our local general.. not that I'm careless with them!! Number 1 son burnt his hand badly with a kettle of boiling water, and Number 2 son is having lots of tests at the moment and this is really stressfull! They are talking about an auto-immune disorder so full of concern for his future.

Enough excuses and carry on!!

Trying to get back to normal. You are so right Laura we can do this! I already feel so much better, and the best news is that my size 14 trousers are getting too big :)

I have lots of size 12 jeans including my most favorite pair... Oh how I can't wait to get my fat butt in those!! Problem I have is that I loose weight top down... So waist is trimming down unfortunately still waiting for butt & legs. Now I've got to go through several weeks of pulling my trousers up!! It's better than busting the buttons off, which happened earlier in the year!!

Good for you - I'm the same - trousers falling down, belt 2 notches tighter. I can't wait to ditch all of my old clothes and buy loads of new stuff! :)

Well I don't normally publish any pre weigh-in news, but.....

I'm going away for the weekend and I don't know how much access to mini's I will have. I also don't want to repeat last weekends slip up. So I thought to give myself some accountability I would state today's weight on here.

Todays weight is 175.6lb (-3.4lb from Monday)

This at least means that I'm heading back in the right direction. Although I am resigned now to being a 2lb a week girl.

Back