NixiB's exante journey

OMG - I should be looking forward to my weekend away without the kids and OH and to be honest I'm stressing!!! I'm so scared that I'm going to ruin everything :-(

Hi nixib - Have a great weekend away and try not to stress! You'll be fine!! Well done for your loss this week! I'm just about to do my weigh in. XX

I'm back!! I had a really nice weekend, I had
a WS meal last night so I didnt feel like a leper!! I have got my fingers firmly crossed for tomorrow morning as I would love to see 4lb!! I think I'm being optimistic as TOTM has arrived early! But positive mental attitude in place :)

Wow, Wow, Wow.... 4.6lb!!! I'm feeling on top of the world right now :)

Well done nixib , Im not holding out for a big weigh loss this week , went on a hen weekend and although I didnt eat all the wrong things I had plenty of alcohol LOL. Then sunday TOTM arrived , so Ill be lucky to STS . Need to get back on it this week and shed another 10lbs before my brothers wedding in 26 days . Hope you have a good week xxx

Well the last few days have been pretty rubbish. I have had a bad back for years, and it's been much better recently. However it's come back with a vengeance so I've taken a few days off TS as I have needed to take some really strong painkillers... I'm not weighing myself as I feel absolutely heartbroken anyway :-( I guess that I had fooled myself that it had gone away forever! I'm trying to be TS today with no painkillers, and to be honest it's really hard.

Aww nixib , I hope you get better soon , nothing worse than being in pain . Im not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow , Ive been a bit naughty and know it will have an effect on my weight loss. This diet is hard when you are feeling poo or just have things going on like bank holiday weekends when family come down and celebrations. Ive now given myself a good talking too and going to be 100% TS for the next two weeks as I have a holiday on monday 23rd . Aiming to shift another 5-7lbs and get myself back on track . Hopefully you will feel better soon and I can keep a track of your progress too.

Well the last few days have been pretty rubbish. I have had a bad back for years, and it's been much better recently. However it's come back with a vengeance so I've taken a few days off TS as I have needed to take some really strong painkillers... I'm not weighing myself as I feel absolutely heartbroken anyway :-( I guess that I had fooled myself that it had gone away forever! I'm trying to be TS today with no painkillers, and to be honest it's really hard.

Hi Nixib,

So sorry to hear that you are suffering with your back. Don't put yourself through the pain if you don't have to. The most important thing is to get yourself better and then you can worry about the diet. You know that you can do it, so i'm sure you will be back on track as soon as you can get rid of this awful back pain.

Take care of yourself.

Laura X

Well today is the first day that I'm back on TS! Finally!! Fingers & toes crossed my back is on the mend, and I'm not taking enough painkillers to knock an elephant out!! I haven't weighed myself and I'm not going to until my normal weigh-in next Monday. This has been an exceptionally hard time emotionally and physically so not giving myself a hard time.. Or anything else to be upset about.

Hi Nixib - Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better.

I've had a tough day today, and actually looking forward to being at work tomorrow - it's so much easier being TS when at work!

Laura XX

Isn't it!! I find Monday - Friday so much easier xx

I find what works for me is not to beat myself up too much and get back on with the plan , I had a major blip a few weeks ago , but thought to myself ive lost 2 stone in 8 weeks thats amazing and I wouldnt have done it with any other diet . I know when Ive been on other diets Ive cheated and then its gone tits up , at least I know a couple of 100% days can get rid of everything you may have gained and kick start you again. Good Luck Nixib this week. Ill be weighing Sunday 2 days early as Im going away.

Still a bit touch and go at the moment.... I'm feeling very sulky at the moment as I should be a size 12 by now!!! I'm back on it and fingers crossed my back and hips are going to be kind from now on :) xxx

Still a bit touch and go at the moment.... I'm feeling very sulky at the moment as I should be a size 12 by now!!! I'm back on it and fingers crossed my back and hips are going to be kind from now on :) xxx

Awww sorry you still aren't feeling 100%. You will be a size 12 in no time, just take care of yourself though and don't push yourself too hard.

Laura X

Hi Nixib how's it going ? you feeling any better ? Hope to hear from you soon xxxxx

Omg - its been soooo long since I was here. I'm back on TS and feeling a bit down at the mo! It's normal for me around day 3!!!! I've been looking how well everyone else has been doing and I am kicking myself now ... :)

NixiB Welcome back!! Stick with it you will be back on the up once you get to weigh in and see the loss!

How is your health? Are you ok?

Laura :)

Back