No baby movement 28 weeks

big bear

A bear on a mission!
sorry to post here but I haven't felt the baby move since yesterday am. I've tried all the usual tricks cold drink, lying down etc. I'm 28 wks pregnant.

Should I go to a&e or the maternity dept?

I usually feel movement throughout the day.

sorry to post here but I haven't felt the baby move since yesterday am. I've tried all the usual tricks cold drink, lying down etc. I'm 28 wks pregnant.

Should I go to a&e or the maternity dept?

I usually feel movement throughout the day.

Get yourself to see someone - maternity would seem the best place to me... for your own peace of mind, best to make sure everything is tip-top.

I go along with the advice you have been given.

There is no point in worrying yourself to death when you can go and get yourself checked out.

Good luck..............

Just waiting on h to get home to look after our son then I'll go up to hospital. Luckily its only 5 mins away x

Hope everything is fine, best to get it checked out. Let us know ASAP

definatley go and get checked out to put your mind at ease, its what they are there forI was forever up there, especially with my first and they honestly dont mind.
xx

Be sure to pop back on later and let us know all is ok (which it will be x)

Definitely go along to hospital, chances are that baby is just a bit snoozy today but you do need to get it checked out. Hope all's OK.
x

Hope everything is OK, best to put your mind at rest. My daughter is just coming up to 28 weeks and she said exactly the same thing to me on Tuesday, she hadn't felt her normally very active baby move for a day or so. Maybe it's something to do with the fact that they do most of their growing in the last 12 weeks? They need all their energy for that!

I'm back & everything is ok baby just having a lazy day. The midwife said it is quite common at the 27+ weeks. So happy as really don't know how I'd cope.
Thanks for ur support xx

That's great news, it's a huge relief for you to know that everything is ok

Glad to hear you and bump are all ok x

I'm back & everything is ok baby just having a lazy day. The midwife said it is quite common at the 27+ weeks. So happy as really don't know how I'd cope.
Thanks for ur support xx

Great news. I'll pass the midwife's comment on to my daughter, too. :)

I remember DS pulling this one on me, I went up to the hospital after a day of feeling nothing, lay down, and they gave me a clicky thing to press if I felt movement. Within about 30 seconds of lying down he moved about a zillion times. Glad everything is ok for you!

Just read the post, really pleased everything is ok

Back