No body talks to me

Hello there I've just joined...
I hope that you are doing well !!

I think it's difficult at first to join a new forum and check out how things work.
I've been doing WW since January and am doing well tho I didn't lose any when I weighed in last night but have done Zumba this morning so I'm feeling good!

Aww bless ya, we can all talk together :) keep each other company.
I've got Zumba on wii and I just can't seem to copy moves :-( I've got wii fit board thou n I go on that a lot, I've got my weigh in tomorrow night and I hope I've lost rather than gained this week x

I've been doing Zumba for 7 weeks and I can't get all the moves. Today I went wrong and was facing the rest of the group so everyone saw I had gone wrong!!
Good luck with your weigh in ;)

*crystal* said:
Aww bless I don't do Zumba At a class I do it in my own home on wii :)
I loss 4lbs this week so I'm so happy :-D

That's really good keep it up!

Never mind tomorrow you can start afresh!

brilliant, newbies on Rosemary Conley - as a man doing the Conley plans, I appeared to be pretty darned unique!

Plenty of people on the other diets

I was the same, no-one replied, but people to tend (it appears!) to stick within the groups that follow the same plan they are doing, WW or SW or the shakes etc which makes sense if you give it some thought

I have now sort of adapted the COnley plans to suit me and use the principles and recipes as a guide - it's working!

good luck Crystal and the others and lets check in here regularly to give each other some help!

Rod the Bass, I'm interested in how you adapted it . What did you change to suit yourself?

Hi Crystal I noticed you are from Suffolk too :)
Did you know your start weight has gone funny- BMI 2.5 ?! Not sure whether my BMI is showing up so will check in a minute but I know it's too much!

Hiya angelden4
Lol I have no idea what's going on with my bmi it's defo not 2.5 lol it's more like 35. Somthing.

I'm from Ipswich you??

I know it's so quiet here!! The ww and slimming world side is more talkative but I'm here! We can support each other

Hiya angelden4
Lol I have no idea what's going on with my bmi it's defo not 2.5 lol it's more like 35. Somthing.

I'm from Ipswich you??

Hi crystal, dont panic your BMI is so low because you have entered your weight in at 1 stone it just needs readjusting

Back