No carb snacks please!

Neonshock

Hi everyone, hope I am not butting in.
I'm not an atkins'er but I thought this would be the best place to ask. I use My Fitness Pal to track my cals etc. and I am trying to limit my carbs to 130g a day. However, I am eating as normally as is usual for me but I am seeing that I am missing out reaching my calorie goal because I have used all my carbs for the day in meals (ie. bolognaise with pasta or rice and curry etc) and cant think of things to snack on that dont contain carbs!
So my question is, what no carb, or very low carb snacks do you guys eat?

I swear by the bags of Mattessons Fridge Raiders. They get me through the day at work

Good question, I use MFP too and am having the same problem. Thinking of dry frying chicken breast strips in tandoori seasoning to have but looking for other ideas too

all the above really. :)

Hello, if you are calorie counting too you may stuggle with the low carb snacks. unless of course you cook some chicken and keep that in the fridge for snacks. Crab sticks possibly?

Thanks everyone for your replies so far. I am a lapsed Veggie at the mo so am eating poultry and fish but I cant quite stomach more meatier things yet so thats kinda out. I think Chicken breasts might be the way forward though. Thanks everyone for your help! If anyone has more ideas, keep them coming!

Good question, I use MFP too and am having the same problem. Thinking of dry frying chicken breast strips in tandoori seasoning to have but looking for other ideas too

Hey Catcrazy! I think I have seen you around the MFP boards where I lurk. Can I add you? Im neonshock!

get some of the cheese that come in the little snack packs for lunch boxes just enough for a snack

Vicky, those crab sticks are evil!!

serving size: 1 oz (28.0 g) (Each stick is 2 oz)
calories: 26
total fat: 0g
carbs: 4.6g
protein: 2.5g

omg i didnt realise. good job i dont eat 'em ;)

It's no surprise though Vicky, not to me anyway. I look carefully at every processed product.

:superwoman:thats cos you are superjim

:rotflmao:

Back