no change weight loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lifetimeloser71, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hi all can anyone tell me if it's usual to stay at same weight for a couple of days(on day 5, but did 3 days decarbing first) lost 10lb since those decarbing days but stayed the same the last two days? am really pleased with result so far but can't understand it not moving? maybe i shouldn't be weighing each day! anyone else had this situation, help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claira07

claira07 needs a real kick in the

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi i did not decarb 1st weighed daily lost 2lb day 1, 2lb day 2, 1lb day 3, 1lb,day 4, stay same day 5, 1lb day 6, 1lb day 7, that was 8lb week 1. stay same day 8, stay same day 9, so far today. so dont worry, wait till weigh day, i wish i hadnt weighed every day as it was no surprise and slightly didheartening on day 7. but remember what ever it is, its off not on , good luck with your journey ahead xxx

4. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    thanks for getting back to me claira, nice to know that someone else is weighing mad like me! you're doing really well, keep it up x

5. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hello sweetie I noticed exactly the same you know for 2 days and by third day I have shifted again by 2 pounds, I had a little theory of my own and that was the in the first 3 days I rekon I lost all my fluid then I started burning the fat.:D

6. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hi passionflower, that theory sounds good to me,it makes sense too.]thanks hun x

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh myself constantly and stay the same on many days but can drop 2 the next. People say you shouldn't weigh every day but I find it helps me. I couldn't bear to wait for a week and then my loss be small - I'd need to know that before.

8. Tamgredan

Tamgredan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(20.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I find weekends the hardest time for me, so on a saturday or sunday when im feeling 'weak' i jump on the scales to keep me motivated.
    I think if you jump on the scales every day, you can get demotivated really quickly if they dont move. The scales do not rule your life and do not control your weightloss, you control what you put in your mouth and if you know you have been 100%, the weight will come off. I have learned this now.
    I also think jumping on the scales in the first few weeks is natural for us all as we are so enthusiastic, but ive been doing this now for almost 6 weeks, and once per weekend is enough scale checking for me. You are doing really well so far xx

9. shelz

shelz Silver Member

im the same today as i was yesterday and its day four for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.