No Count/Core Plan or Points ?????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I am being a nosey moo today :D :D :D !!

Whos doing which plan ??????

I am doing Points :)

I know I need to count what I am eating or will have a tendancy to get carried away. If my daily points are gone.. I know thats it!! I need the comfort of the control that points gives me.

Which plan are you doing ????

Deb x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Paul McKenna
    I'm doing points. Like you I need the control but it also allows me to eat everything I like in moderation while still losing weight. Which keeps me on track and not feeling deprived.
  4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I'm also on points. I did core once before and didn't lose anything (though that was before they changed it - I understand it's much more limited than it used to be). I'm not very good with my portion control and I honestly don't know I'm full until I'm stuffed (which defeats the object of the core plan) so I stick with points. Counting my points means I can eat whatever I like in moderation, plus I know it works.
  5. chuckie_egg

chuckie_egg Member

I do points too, cos i'm like you if i don't i tend to overeat :eek:
  6. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Same as Marie - Although I didn't try Core, I tried SW... And I did lose weight. But I only managed to stay on it a couple of weeks because I felt so limited in what I could eat. I like cakes and biscuits - not too many, but it's really difficult to have things like that on Core.

The same as Marie part comes in with regards to not knowing when I'm full... only when I'm stuffed.
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Im on points too. I didnt try Core but did try SW and got to the stage if I saw one more piece of pasta Id have screamed. I like the variety points gives you as Im quite a fussy eater
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.