NO DESERT!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jem292, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

Help me ladies am going out for a meal in an hour and I am already feeling the lure of the warm chocolate fudge cake with ice cream!!!
    PLEASE send me words of encouragement and remind me why I can't have a desert!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Don't do it, it might be gorgeous while you are eating it but think of how good you will feel later if you don't have it. As they say a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.xxxx

4. Samantha504

Samantha504 Member

Nooooo don't do it!!! Think how great you will feel once you say no thanks and the waiter goes away!! Think of getting into your fav jeans!! X

5. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've got the same problem! I will be strong :) so you have to be too! Have a really nice coffee when everyone is having dessert :) I find that solves the problem, and you can just order it when people order their dessert so there is no time for other people to say "ohh have a proper dessert!"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.