no energy and feeling ill

suganspice

hey all i have been on the cb diet since sept last year and came off dec last year and have recently restarted it and im on day 5 and i have NO energy and i'm feling very ill,:sigh: as i lost 5 and half stone last year within the 3 months :D im determined to stick to it but cant stand how i am feeling at the mo any advise??:cry:

suganspice x

No advice hun, just keep drinking and rest , hope you feel better soon.xx

Well done on your fantastic loss.xx

hey sug, good luck with your restart, well done on getting to day 5, things should start to perk up soon, stick with it!! and keep drinking loads of water!!

xx

Is it definately the diet??? There are lots of colds, bugs, virus' going around. Drink plenty of fluid, take it easy and hopefully you'll soon feel better.

good luck sug uve done so well! keep on glugging the water!...xx

Ahh sorry to hear your feeling so rough:wave_cry:

Stick with it, you know it works, give it another days or two and you will feel a lot better;)

I know how you feel when you say you have no energy. I'm in week 3 now and felt really rotten yesterday I thought I was going to pass out. I just about managed to get through the day but my concentration was lacking, I found it difficult to speak or even put one foot in front of the other to walk.
I called my CDC and she told me to immediately take a meal of 200cals as maybe my body was not responding to such a low calorie intake. I had some tuna and cabbage for dinner and boy did I feel better almost immediately and today I feel on top of the world again. Really hoping I still get my desired weight loss on the weekend - I want a minimum of 4lbs.
My CDC also told me that I was taking in too much water (4.5litres) a day but that was to stop me from getting hungry but with adding that small meal I hope this should fix things for me. Now I'm planning on taking about 3 litres.

Any doubts speak to your CDC, you might be able to have 4 packets instead of 3 a day?

Back