No Energy

e.night04

Hi All,
Im on my 3rd day of CD and today i have absolutely no energy at all. I did CD a few years back but dont remember feeling like this. I dont feel hungry and have had no headaches i just really need an energy boost.....any suggestions would be great.
Evie x

Very normal and will pass. Usually within a week or so.

All you can really do is accept it and go with it. Relax as much as you can, drink your two litres and just take it easy.

I've just started week 7 and have felt great - once I got into week 2. Only just starting to feel lousy after an almost 2 stone loss taking me to 10 st 7 do I'm going to start working up the steps now for another half a stone or so.

I think it's great for a short ish term weight loss - just take it easy and work up the steps if you are still feeling awful next week

How much would you like to lose?

I can handled hunger pangs and headaches but being a working single mum i neeeed my energy. Im currently laid on my sofa watching kungfu panda with a sink full of washing up and hungry childern........takeaway for them tonight lol

I will keep at it as i know it works and so focused this time round the only desire i have is to be slimmer.

Roll on next week i guess :)

Keep at it. I have been doing the diet for 4 weeks and my energy levels are through the roof. Much more energy than before I started. I get up early and go to bed late. You will get there - your body is just getting used to its new energy source.

If you think about it it does make sense. While in ketosis your body has fat on tap to create energy. When your body uses carbs as an energy source it has to wait for each meal. That's why I always felt tired at certain times of the day.

Now my energy levels are generally the same throughout the day. Sorry for my rambling - I just love this diet!

Good luck!

Back