no feeling in fingers!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dilly, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Dilly

Dilly Member

Wondering if anyone else has suffered from numbness/pins and needles sensation in their fingers while doing cambridge??? I've had it twice in the last couple of days, it lasts about 20 mins, finger goes totally white, and is worrying me a bit! Haven't heard anyone else mention it before...........................:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lelly

lelly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I havent had the numbness but have had pins and needles more than ever in the past couple of weeks, quite often actually and was starting to get a bit worried myself, not much help really I know xx

4. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    So glad to see someone with the same problem. Since it got cold before Christmas my fingers tips go totally white when cold and numb (lasts between 10-20 mins). I keep thinking next time I go to the doctors I'll ask. I didn't even think about there being a CD link. I'd be really interested to see if anyone has an answer.

5. Dilly

Dilly Member

thanks for your replies, glad I'm not on my own! I guess it must just be down to lack of circulation while doing this diet added to the cold weather? Won't go to the the doc's incase he talks me out of carrying on :):):D

6. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    im the same, my fingertips have got no feeling in and are very cold, thinking of the going to doc's but think he may take me off diet! has any cdc's got any idea what could be causing it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.