no feeling in fingers!!

Dilly

Wondering if anyone else has suffered from numbness/pins and needles sensation in their fingers while doing cambridge??? I've had it twice in the last couple of days, it lasts about 20 mins, finger goes totally white, and is worrying me a bit! Haven't heard anyone else mention it before...........................:confused:

Hi, I havent had the numbness but have had pins and needles more than ever in the past couple of weeks, quite often actually and was starting to get a bit worried myself, not much help really I know xx

So glad to see someone with the same problem. Since it got cold before Christmas my fingers tips go totally white when cold and numb (lasts between 10-20 mins). I keep thinking next time I go to the doctors I'll ask. I didn't even think about there being a CD link. I'd be really interested to see if anyone has an answer.

thanks for your replies, glad I'm not on my own! I guess it must just be down to lack of circulation while doing this diet added to the cold weather? Won't go to the the doc's incase he talks me out of carrying on :):):D

im the same, my fingertips have got no feeling in and are very cold, thinking of the going to doc's but think he may take me off diet! has any cdc's got any idea what could be causing it?

Back