no fry light in asda!!!

bindiboo

Hi its me again
did my first sw shop today and asda no longer sell frylight only flora.

Which supermarket sells it before I go trapsing around.

Yes, got mine from Tesco too and i've seen it in Sainsburys

ditto tesco

Ooo wondering if i should "panic buy" some :giggle: Still, i guess if the worst comes to the worst can always have Extra Virgin Olive oil as a HEB, or 2 syns for a tsp.

This might be a daft question but how many sprays do you guys use when using frylight? For my meat free burgers yesterday i used about 10 sprays and did wonder if i might just have been better using a tsp of oil. What do you think?

Hi Sammy Mc I was using loads of sprays too, then my hubby saw a new non stick pan in supermarket and bought it for me.....

I can now 'fry' eggs without any sprays!

I would advice anyone to go and get a really good non stick pan.... Mine was only £6 so doesn't have to be expensive either...

Thanks for the good advice, will have to give it a go. Bout time i bought a new frying pan, this one is looking distinctly manky!

Mine was too the non stick bit was only around the edges so useless! I am gonna get a small one next month so I can do small omelettes etc, as my fry pan is huge.

Hi Sammy Mc I was using loads of sprays too, then my hubby saw a new non stick pan in supermarket and bought it for me.....

I can now 'fry' eggs without any sprays!

I would advice anyone to go and get a really good non stick pan.... Mine was only £6 so doesn't have to be expensive either...

havent bought any fry light yet, will have a look at sainsburys tom. In the meantime my tefal non stick frying pan has been doing a good job.

Back