No going back now - Official Diary Time

Hi Ladies :)

I've had a bit of a NSV this morning, I ordered a pair of size 14 jeans thinking I could squeeze myself in them in a few weeks. I was hesitant to try them on yet but I did and they FIT.

I've got no blooming clue what size I am really. I've been making do with old stuff.

It's cheered me up no end.

Have a great weekend

Tracy x

tracys thats fab well done x x

Thank you Chezz

It's a weird feeling really, the last pair of jeans I bought were a size 20 and they were a tight fit at that

Tracy x

**Whinging post alert

I lost 1½lb this week so I'm still in the bloody 12st range and still technically in the obese BMI range :mad:

I don't feel obese tbh but the numbers don't lie.

I'm wondering if my losses are going to slow down now. I hope not as I still have 3st to go, although I may change my target weight to 9½st, as I'm beginning to think 9 may be a bit too much on my knackered old body :eek:

Urgh dieting is a pain in the wotsit

Tracy x

Last edited:
Hi Tracy,

Don't be discouraged! You have come so far :) When I hit around 13st I always find my weight loss becomes more sluggish so hoping that when I get there beginning to jog will shock it back into action!

Remember though that every pound is a step in the right direction, this picture also helps me out when weight loss is slow:

images.jpg

**Whinging post alert

I lost 1½lb this week so I'm still in the bloody 12st range and still technically in the obese BMI range :mad:

I don't feel obese tbh but the numbers don't lie.

I'm wondering if my losses are going to slow down now. I hope not as I still have 3st to go, although I may change my target weight to 9½st, as I'm beginning to think 9 may be a bit too much on my knackered old body :eek:

Urgh dieting is a pain in the wotsit

Tracy x

Dieting is a pain. And so irritating with the obese thing. Am going to a wedding in early May and in my head have set a mini goal to be merely overweight but its a way to go! But I think will make me feel psychological better even though makes little sense :confused:

I think its likely the losses will slow up near the end. I don't think you are but feel free to whinge here ;)

I'm just a lunatic when I'm approaching a new weight range, I was exactly the same at 15, 14, 13 etc.

I lay in bed at night and think OMG what if I never get below 15, 14, 13 etc .

I had an awful dream the other night that was so vivid, I dreamt I hadn't lost any weight at all and was still in the 'thinking about losing weight stage' It was so real I rushed to the mirror to see if I had actually lost any weight lol.

Told ya I'm a loony.

Tracy x

I had an awful dream the other night that was so vivid, I dreamt I hadn't lost any weight at all and was still in the 'thinking about losing weight stage' It was so real I rushed to the mirror to see if I had actually lost any weight lol.

No darling that was you looking at me! :D And not now, in months' time, I'm way over your start weight!!!

You are doing so brilliantly - and TBH i think the obese etc categories are bonkers! Don't let it get to you - remember all the triumphs, big and small, and keep on doing what you're doing - it all adds up! xxx

I know I keep think about the 11s - that sounds so much better than 12s (but then the 12s sounded better than 13s and so on and so on!!)

Love a fellow loon :D :p

Exactly!!

And then when I'm in the 11s the 10s will sound fantastic haha :p

Tracy x

Exactly!! And then when I'm in the 11s the 10s will sound fantastic haha :p Tracy x

That's absolutely right! I could never even imagine getting into the 11s - I had a figure of around 13st in mind when I started, as I know I looked okay that in the past. But as you say, you get into one stone bracket and start to think maybe you could try for the next one, and so on! I'm now hovering on the brink of the 9s, and my daughter keeps telling me off and saying I must stay in double figures, lol. She could have a point., you've got to know when to stop. :) xx

For me, according to the height-weight charts on the internet a healthy range for me can be anywhere between 12 - 9st so I think when I get in that range I will see how my body feels and go from there. :)

Helloooo Ladies :D

Today is a GOOD day, I've just weighed in at 11st 12½lb :bliss:

I'm officially overweight

grabilla.em2840.png

I'm soooo happy today

Have a great day

Tracy x

Thank you Ladies :)

I'm buzzing with excitement today, lol it doesn't take much at my age

Tracy x

Back