NO limits on RTM - is that true

Hairyfish

at tonights meeting LLC said that although there was recommend food steps in RTM, the amounts were up to clients. is that true.

I am a little worried as I have an inability to feel full. I can eat and drink without knowing when I am done.

How much is too much.

Where can I find info about how much one should eat and in what ratios. ie. RDA of red meat, fish, veg etc etc

Flex, I don't know if this will help but on amazon you can buy portion plates. They have markers on them for the amount of food you need on them. They are about £20, I was thinking of getting one when I go onto to RTM.

Well - to be honest, your stomach will have shrunk a little while on LL. You WILL feel full, and because sugar and heavy carbs are out of your system you WILL recognise 'fullness' more easily. Sugar and refined carbs MASK that effect.

However, it seems that some people (like myself) have a problem not quite knowing how to stop even if we're feeling full. Or rather, sometimes I don't really know that I AM full. It may be affected by mood, lack of sleep, stress etc. I usually stick to vegetables and less calorie dense foods.

As a helping hand - I would suggest downsizing your plate. Actually BUY a smaller plate, from the what is called "Side Plate" range. I am always surprised how big your dinner plates are in England compared to normal homes in Europe.
I usually have 60% of my plate as vegetables and salad, and 40% of whatever it is we're having for dinner.

So follow those two sort of guidelines. And usually - don't go back for seconds. ;) !

have fun on RTM. Really take the opportunity to listen to what your body is telling you! :)

Back