No longer a veggie - thanks to CD

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
How? I hear you all ask!

Well those heavenly strawberry tetras aren't veggie friendly - and I don't think I can survive without them.

I'm feeling uber shallow, but I want to be slim more than anything right now. I think that at goal i will continue with my old regime of eating only free range chicken and eggs.

All for the strawberry tetra!! xxx

lol, im gonna pick some up from CDC 2moro, i really hope they are good as all i like so far is choc tetra. i used to like banana tetra but now i have majorly gone off those. gonna get poridge as well.

Not Veggie? My CDc gave my other half one to try and he is veggie!

Good job he hasnt had it yet, never mind, I will have to have it....

haha i like it

i havent tried the strawberry tetra yet, but im not much of a strawberry fan. looking forward to the porridge tho. i REALLY fancied some this morning. and this evening. but :sigh: havent got any yet... hoping my CDC does have some in the next 2 weeks

Yeah, they are out soon.

The colouring in them is anti-veggie :p

Oh no!!!! I can't believe they are not veggie, please someone tell me the porridge is?????

Glad you told me though as I would not have even thought about that and was going to get some.

Oh well, if the porridge is okay then I will be very happy!

Oh no LeAh. Spit it out! You must not have any more Strawberry tetras! You must send all your spare ones to me:cool:

I put an order in for my one and only client (who only likes choc anything). Choc mint, choc orange, choc. Could afford a tray of Strawb just for me :D

Told the lady on the other end that I had heard Random people had been given free Strawb Tetras. Told her that since I was the most random person out there, and had yet to receive one, it was obvious they had made a grave error.

She said that it wasn't her department:confused:

So, I suggested she went to tother department and inform them of the mistake they had made, and make sure one was put in my order.

She laughed (evidently:confused:). Meanwhile, I wait in inticipation. All complaints must be taken seriously I'm sure. (Just done the module on it
curtsey-1.gif
), so I know!

Will let you know the outcome :)

Love you - total nutter!!

Oh no LeAh. Spit it out! You must not have any more Strawberry tetras! You must send all your spare ones to me:cool:

I put an order in for my one and only client (who only likes choc anything). Choc mint, choc orange, choc. Could afford a tray of Strawb just for me :D

Told the lady on the other end that I had heard Random people had been given free Strawb Tetras. Told her that since I was the most random person out there, and had yet to receive one, it was obvious they had made a grave error.

She said that it wasn't her department:confused:

So, I suggested she went to tother department and inform them of the mistake they had made, and make sure one was put in my order.

She laughed (evidently:confused:). Meanwhile, I wait in inticipation. All complaints must be taken seriously I'm sure. (Just done the module on it
curtsey-1.gif
), so I know!

Will let you know the outcome :)

KD = the only woman in the world that can make me feel entirely sane! :p xx

Love you - total nutter!!

Great answer. Means 'I can't be bothered to read one of your long posts tonight' :p

Love ya too LeAh.

KD = the only woman in the world that can make me feel entirely sane! :p xx

Cheers Porg :thankyou:

I can just imagine that conversation!! :eek: :eek:

I had to imagine it too :D Had phone on speaker mode in case I got stuck. DH told me that the poor woman thought I was barmy:confused:

Great answer. Means 'I can't be bothered to read one of your long posts tonight' :p

Just a very bad day!

Back