No longer obese!!!!!!!!!!!

gennalouise

Im using my wii to keep track of wieght and Bmi. I have lost 8 pounds in the last week and my BMI is now 29.52 which means im no longer obese.................. so happy i could burst lol

Sorry for the totally selfish post but just had to share with some one.

Well done!

Well done!

I'm no longer obese either- just overweight now...but not for much longer- yippeeee x

Well done, you're doing great (from another formerly obese member).

Well done, that's great! I'm a former obese person too,can't wait to be in the healthy range! x

Well done-I've got a way to go yet before I get there but I'll do it this time.

that's fantastic!! well done you, healthy range here you come!!

Good luck for another fab week!!
xx

Well done!!! :)
And it is 'selfish' posts like this that help to motivate other people!!!
I am so close to not being obese and I can't wait, it is a big milestone and one that I am looking forward to!!!
bingbong

That's fab! Well done! :)

Certainly not selfish! Well done!! I can't wait for the wii mii thing to not make that terrible sound when it hits obese! Well done!

I cant wait to hit the overweight on the wii either, unfortunately my CDCs scales weigh heavier than my wii does... lol so I will celebrate twice, but only with a glass of water of course.

I cant wait to hit the overweight on the wii either, unfortunately my CDCs scales weigh heavier than my wii does... lol so I will celebrate twice, but only with a glass of water of course.
Use the Minimins spreadsheet - it works it out for you! :)

well done you !i cant wait to be the nxt stage fat n not obese wot a horrid word ha go girl!

Well done! I am so looking forward to that moment!! x

Back