NO LONGER OBESE !!!!!!!

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
Just by the skin of me teeth I am now 29.9 BMI !!!!!! :woohoo:

Am feeling and looking fantastic, if I may say myself!!!! I have got one more weeks of shakes and I will begin re-feeding as I LOVE my body the way it looks now, still curvy, but a gorgeous size 14 !!!! YEA !!!!

Well done girl, it so good to hear a lady say how much she loves her curves in tis era of size 0, keep refeeding in mind to get through the week. x

Excellent :happy096:.

Will be jealous when you refeed :jelous:.

You do look fab too!!

Fantastic!!!!!!! :D

well done supa :D x

FANTASTIC well done and curves are gorgeous much preferred by the guys too.
Enjoy your refeed x

Thanks girlies, my OH is SO pleased my attitude has changed about loving my body now, mind you, the weeny downside is......I'm hitting Lakeside with a vengence as I LOVE shopping for clothes now!!!

Congratulations. That must be a great feeling!!

Thanks Annabanana, you'll be there too, very soon, don't worry..Just DO IT !!!!

Way to go Supaslimma!! I have 3lbs to go to no longer be obese & I can't wait!

Well done Sharon, that must be the best feeling ever! You deserve it too cos you've done so well on this. I'll be there soon and can't wait. Good for you for loving your body and so you should. Good luck for refeeding you lucky devil!

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations ! Well done, must be brilliant feeling.

Sharon you supa slimma... :p Good job :) I bet you're so happy, I can't wait until I've only got a week left to do too haha :D xxx

Fantastic, what a feeling that must be! Should we ring lakeside and tell the to be on guard!!!!

Great news well done sweetie!!! Caz xx

Thanks to EVERYONE on this marvelous site. There was NO WAY I could have done all this without all the fantastic support from you guys. :grouphugg:

Thats Fab Supaslimma....its nice to hear somone who is happy in their own skin
well done....you should be so proud of yourself;)

WooHoo Well done Sharon!! It must feel FANTASTIC to feel good about the way you look! And you sooo deserve it. Enjoy! xx

Awesome!

Great feeling aint it? I bet you're enjoying your new size 14 and curves hehe. Well done!

Back