no lose in weight

Pastygirl

i am 69 years old, 11stone 12lbs started slimming world method two weeks ago still not lost any weight ,i did slimming world years ago so still have old books,i have not cheated from the books,i calculate 10 sins a day normally only use 5 syns for a shot of whiskey,tell me where im going wrong please

Hi :) I'm not sure where you're going wrong but I can say that slimming world changes rules and syn values quite regularly which maybe the reason. Maybe some new books will help you see any changes. Best of luck !

Hi :) I'm not sure where you're going wrong but I can say that slimming world changes rules and syn values quite regularly which maybe the reason. Maybe some new books will help you see any changes. Best of luck !
hi thanks for information,any idea how many syns for a 11 stone 12 person ?? you are getting it right losing 2st2 well done

Hi I'm not doing slimming world at the moment, I have done it in the past and I probably lost around 12lbs of that weight on it, and I lost the other weight on low carb and calorie counting, I've been through a few diets ! I have no idea the number of syns I'm afraid although I know the standard is between 5-10. I'm not sure if you know but my friend who does go said they have done away with red and green days its now called extra easy, if you google it you might find out some more info :)

I honestly would recommend joining either a group or online. SW update their plan with various foods regularly and there is no comparrison for having actual access to the books, guides, group help and online resources. :)

Hi I'm not doing slimming world at the moment, I have done it in the past and I probably lost around 12lbs of that weight on it, and I lost the other weight on low carb and calorie counting, I've been through a few diets ! I have no idea the number of syns I'm afraid although I know the standard is between 5-10. I'm not sure if you know but my friend who does go said they have done away with red and green days its now called extra easy, if you google it you might find out some more info :)
thank you

Back