• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PV no loss?????

S: 18st2lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 5st9lb(31.1%)

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
Blodwen - do you have a diary? It would be helpful if you'd start one, and post your menus in the menu thread. Without knowing what you're eating, etc., it's not easy to help...

dukandebut

Goat herder(ess)
S: 10st0lb C: 7st10lb G: 8st1lb Loss: 2st4lb(22.86%)
Three days doesn't seem long, Blodwen. It might be a good idea to follow Jo's advice, though, and post your menus so that they can be checked for any potential pitfalls.

Hang on in there. I didn't lose anything for the whole of last week, but this is something which can happen occasionally for all kinds of reasons - water retention, TOTM, hormones playing up. Don't lose hope. Plenty of others have got through it, so I'm sure that we can, too.

S: 18st2lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 5st9lb(31.1%)
Thanks everyone have lost another two lb if I was to say transition, I think you know what I'm saying so 10lb in 12 days I shouldn't moan, as for the diary I think it is a good idea but I may not be able to post daily as havinng problems with our pc's atm.

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
S: 15st8lb C: 10st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st10lb(30.28%)
Jaqys is right - you have had a big loss and it will now slow down. You can't possibly expect to lose large quantities of weight every week.

On a good week I lose 2 lbs, sometimes it is 1 and sometimes nothing. This is despite not breaking the rules. The diet is not a quick fix (I know we would all love it to be).

I don't think the weight loss on this diet after the attack phase is any more impressive than any other diet really - but for me the good thing about it is that I don't feel hungry so it is relatively easy to stick to it.

I have found that the trick is not to give up if you don't lose weight for a week or two, just carry on keeping to the rules. You may want to cut down on your dairy and increase your exercise.

As Jo says, keep a diary and then we can see what you are eating - someone may come up with some ideas.

But as I said try and stay positive and avoid any 'sodit' moments if you don't lose:D

Keep going and don't give up.

Last edited:
S: 10st9.5lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.67%)
Three days with no loss is par for the course sometimes (I only weighed twice a week so probably happened quite often to me). If you still don't lose after 10 days, reduce dairy, walk as much as you can/increase exercise and drink lots of water and the weight will come off again.

Keep going!

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
your body will probably have to catch up with the weight loss. on atkins citric acid in drinks (diet coke, tonic) can cause stall. as does dairy. 3 days without a loss is nothing. wait till wi and if nothing then, maybe try as suggested xxx