NO LOSS

I weigh in on a monday. last week my first week i lost 9lbs, taking me to 15st 5. since then i have gained a pound, and stayed the same. I have been drinking over 2 litres, and no cheats so how is this possible? it's difficult to stay motivated when its not working.

Is it possibly TOTM ?? You can hold a fair bit of water weight in the run up to that. Other possiblilities is muscle gain if you are exercising.

It could just be your body 'testing' you after such a great loss last week.

Hang in there...i know how disheartening it can be when you hit them hurdles but if you get through them, you will keep losing :)

Weeks 2 or 3 on a VLCD are sent to test our resolve. We have our fab 1st week then it's BAM back down to earth. It's okay, stick at it the loss will show. I found I stalled week 3 last year in VLCD and same again this time. It doesnt mean you have stalled forever so keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i was feeling the same when i had a sneeky weigh in yesterday and saw that i had lost 1lb! however today after another sneeky weigh in its up to 4lbs!! so stick to it ....it will pay off eventually :)

I was hoping to lose a good amount in week 2 too as I lost a stone in the first 2 weeks last time I did this sort of diet but in the end only lost 3lbs :sigh: but that's still a 10lb loss in 2 weeks so I suppose I can't complain too much. Hoping for a bit more this week.

You just need to keep plugging away and the scales will move in the right direction.

Stick at it and you'll see a loss. 9lb is fantatsic so well done!!

Back