no loss

poppy100

Silver Member
my friend at work is doing lipotrim. she has lost 1 stone and 3pounds in 2 weeks. she went for her wi today and lost no weight. she has stuck to diet. chemist advised seeing gp in case she is having water retention. she is on medication for her blood pressure. has this happened to anyone else. i just feel for her as she is trying. any thoughts:(

Your friends weight loss is very good for three weeks.

As to why she has not lost this week it could be because she had drank a lot of water before weigh in or it is near totm.

If she is on medication for high blood pressure she needs to be under the supervision of her doctor and he needs to know she is doing Lipotrim as being on reduced calorie intake brings about a reduction in blood pressure and there is a danger it might drop too low if her medication is not adjusted accordingly.

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini, my friend had to get gp permission to start the diet so he is aware of her being on lipotrim. just felt for her.

aww hope your friend does not get disheartened, tell her good luck and get her on this forum its brilliasnt inspiration and encouragement x

Back