No matter what... carry on!

I found this info on a French site :
" Essayez aussi de trouver des PST , des petits cailloux de protéines de soja texturées que vous pouvez croquer quand vous avez faim, cela a un petit gout de cacahuète et vous pouvez en prendre une poignée de 25 petits cailloux, c'est très bon. Les protéines texturées de soja s'achètent dans les boutiques diététiques et biologiques. Ils sont tolérés à raison de 30g crus par jour pour les végétariens"

This information is now longer on the official site.
I guess we need updated info...

Can anyone translate that into English ? :eek::) x

"Also try to find TSP small nuggets of textured soy protein that you can use when you are hungry,it has a little taste of peanut and you can eat a handful of 25 small nuggets,it is very good.Textured soy protein can be bought in health food stores.They are a tolerated item -30 g per day for vegetarians"

Last edited:
I will try not having it every day.
I am a compulsive eater.
God only know how will I do in CONSO!

Elish you'll get out of that compulsive eating before consol, have belief in youself x

This morning I bought 2 packages (100g each) of TSP nuggets, but I'm afraid to try them!! What did you sprinkle on them? How long did you bake them in the oven? :)

Hey :)
There is nothing to be afraid of.
I sprinkled some with chilli powder, some with garlic powder and some with cinnamon :) ... and some with salt substitute.
I just kept them in the warm oven for 5 -10 minutes.
They taste fine warmed in a non-stick pan too.

Just give it a try.
I think you will love them too.

Fr 20th of April

B: oat and wheat bran with yogurt, salmon, tea
L: boiled chicken breast
D: boiled chicken breast, yogurt, 2 decaff, soy textured protein 12 cubes

I am happy !
One more kg gone : 67 now

yNemp2.png

Elish fantastic, way to go girl x great loss x

Elish...its not the end of the world like you said extra walking,and drink,drink,drink lots of water. Your doing great. Forget about the hamburgers x

Elisheba - well done on the kilo loss - you are gonna be at TW in no time at all - wouldn't worry about the hamburger would have been a disaster if you had had the bun!!!! Bit of fatty protein not the end of the world!!! Have a great week....

Gonna get me some of that TSP!!!

Back