2 bell peppers
Grilled chicken
Yogurt and oat bran
Chicken kebab with bell pepper
Green onion
1 extra tbsp of oat bran
1 egg white
Tea, diet coke

I'm also using Calorific application for Android.
I love it.

Elish your weight loss is inspirational, what an achievement....not be long now Elisha XXX

Wow Elisheba - TW just around the corner but conso will be sooo exciting - I haven't even read the part of the book that involves conso as I don't want to get too excited or scared - not sure how I feel - do know that I am not sure about having bread again as I love not being carb dependant and it scares me to think that I may get hooked again - someone suggest crispbreads which I don't like but maybe an option if the Dr allows!!!?

I'm just so worried.... not happy with my life...

But I am happy with my diet!
Very soon in Conso, I hope. I have the same fear as you.... not to get hooked on carbs again..
But some people who have succesfully done the Conso and Stab say it is important to follow it right.
I think crisp bread can be accepted in Conso.
(will I be able to stop ?)

Elish you stick to the rules so well you'll be great at conso, crisp bread sounds good to me I think its a great option....will read how/what you do go,go,go xxx

Elish you stick to the rules so well you'll be great at conso, crisp bread sounds good to me I think its a great option....will read how/what you do go,go,go xxx

I was eating to fill the void in my life...
Now, I just don't know...
The void is still here.

I'm looking at the products in the Dukan Boutique.
I have 75 € worth of Dukan food.
Delivery costs: 40€

:(

Stupid prices. In another thread you said your were in latvia? East European country, are you originally from there or working abroad elisha?

I'm in Romania.
I would really like to order from the boutique..

I'm am happier today: 1 more kg gone.
I am at 64 kg
140.8 lbs!!

Elisheba, well done on the weight loss..... You know I have lost weight over the years soooo many times and what never seemed to sink in that although there are huge benefits from losing weight etc it won't make you happy - it can help but if there is something amiss usually it will still be there..... I was hugely disappointed that my life didn't suddenly become amazing cos I was thin!!! Thin people don't have problems, right???? Anyway sorry to blab on - this time I know it won't change my life or take away problems BUT it does make me happier inside and day to day life IS easier!!! Go for it Elisheba! x

It does feel amazing not carrying around that extra weight.

It is true it that being thin does not solve all my problems.
But neither chocolate or ice cream solve any problems....

I just have to continue with my diet and do as I promised ( to myself ):
strictly respect the Conso and the Stab.. and mentaly get ready for
two slices of wholemeal bread every day
1 fruit every day
40 gr of cheese
1 starchy meal a week
the weekly celebration meal

420 days of CONSO : here I come! ( as soon as I reach my TW )

Great plan of action Elisheba!!! You go gal! x

Elisha nice to meet you, great putting faces to names. Like Trudy said great plan tw just around the corner. Have a good Dukan Sunday x

Elisheba YOU CAN DO IT!! you have done it,you are doing it! I think your fab weightloss will spur u on and also you wont want to undo all your hard work and those fab results. The willpower and determination u have applied means you can carry on and apply those things to other areas in your life, remember you are your own person, strong, determined and ready to suceed whatever it is. Whats past has gone, whats to come is all yours and you can do anything, good luck ;-)

Elisheba, youve done so well to lose the weight. Im sure you will be able to keep it off just fine! Its really refreshing to see though you talking so frankly about your feelings about it. You see soooooo many things were people talk about being thin making them happier and changing their lives when it doesnt change lots. Were all still the same person underneath it all. I think you will do well in keeping it off as youve already taken a big step in realising you still have the emotional issues there, but like you said eating wont make you any happier either. The good thing is it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to lose weight which youve proven you have and Im sure you will be able to use the same skills in dealing with other areas of your life xx

Thank you for your encouragements!
I like being here.
:)

Have a great, quiet and calm week!!!

Elisha you too have a good week quiet and calm xxx

Back