No matter what... carry on!

I keep fighting with a friend.
I'm tired of it.
Being slim does not fix anything....

I'm very close to my goal weight.
I updated my Before-After photos..
Hope tomorrow will bring peace.
Have a good weekend, dear friends!

Hate fighting - be the bigger person and make your peace - makes you feel a ton better in the long run and life is far too short for fighting!!!! xxx

Hi Elish, don't be sad.....make up like Trudy says....it is hard being the bigger person but it will put you back into a happier place xxx you and your friend need it put behind you whatever your arguing about and remember why you became friends in the first place. Please don't be sad xxx keep posting Elish xxx

I agree with what's been said. Whatever it is, if she's hurt you somehow, the only thing you can do is forgive her in your heart and let it go. It's a difficult thing to do but it's the only way to resolve the problem and get on with your life (only you can give yourself inner peace, and forgiving and letting go is the road to it).

BTW, just looked at your before and after photos, WOW! You look absolutely brilliant! :)

Hate fighting - be the bigger person and make your peace - makes you feel a ton better in the long run and life is far too short for fighting!!!! xxx

Hi Elish, don't be sad.....make up like Trudy says....it is hard being the bigger person but it will put you back into a happier place xxx you and your friend need it put behind you whatever your arguing about and remember why you became friends in the first place. Please don't be sad xxx keep posting Elish xxx

I agree with what's been said. Whatever it is, if she's hurt you somehow, the only thing you can do is forgive her in your heart and let it go. It's a difficult thing to do but it's the only way to resolve the problem and get on with your life (only you can give yourself inner peace, and forgiving and letting go is the road to it).

BTW, just looked at your before and after photos, WOW! You look absolutely brilliant! :)

Thank you, friends.
You give great advices.

Have a nice weekend!

hope u are feeling happier today :) try not to think too much about the situation with your friend or it will consume u and make u feel bad, keep urself focused and busy with other things, then when u are ready u can talk to ur friend. Life really is way too short to worry about too many things, find a positive and then find some more, if negative thoughts come into ur head, tell urself u cant think about them right now, put them out of ur mind and find something nice to do, read,listen to music go for a walk, shop,anything!! Have a great weekend ;-)

just looked at your before and after photos.....wow what a difference...well done, bet when you look in the mirror you dont recognise yourself xxx,

I am happy to announce you I start my Consolidation today at 63 kg - 138.6 lbs
420 days of Consolidation :)
Wish me luck and thank you for your support!

well done i start today also :D

Elisha xxxxxxxxxxxxx congratulations, well done. You've done fantastic enjoy conso and keep posting xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOOh how exciting starting a new phase! Well done on reaching that point, keep posting so we can all see what we have to look forward to!

Back