No matter what... carry on!

No not at all Elisha your 6 muffins will have been in your allowance of oatbran, so I can't see any problems at all. Enjoy pp Thursday xxx

I use 2 tbs of oat bran and 1 of wheat bran + 1 egg + fat free cream cheese or yogurt.
I have tiny silicone muffins moulds...... Makes me feel like I have more :ashamed0005:

On Protein Thursday I had:

2 eggs
150 gr of smoked salmon
375 gr of fat free yogurt
200 gr veal
185 gr of tuna (in water) with 2eggs, fat free cream cheese and spices (baked in the oven :Thank you, Tanya)
Savory bran muffins

30 min walk
2 liters of water

Good morning Elisha from a wet England, have a good weekend xxx

Amazingly enough I am still at 138,6 :)
So I'm going to have my dessert today : Philadelphia cream cheese with Milka.

Sounds good Elisha :)

Hope there will be no guilt after I eat it.
It will happen tonight after work, around 9 PM
I have the whole day to prepare mentally.
No, I am not kidding, this is serious..
And I think tomorrow I will give up bread and cheese.... just to be on the safe side.
And I pray that my bulimia doesn't kick in...

elisha fingers crossed, Bulimia is a dredful thing xxx you need to see that there is no need for it on this diet......NO guilt, you Can have these things, if you do feel week willed at the moment yes stop for a short time ONLY, then reintoduce the bread and cheese. Your doing fantastic and your weight loss says it all....just think of the amount of food we can eat and not put weight on. Elisha this diet is a life plan the rules are there for us to follow. Be strong and dont allow the past to spoil your future.xxxxx keep posting Elisha.....you can and will beat it xxx

I had that delicious dessert last night and everything was perfect.
:)
I agree, it is a life plan...
Sending hugs.

Hug right back at you xxx

Hi! One day at a time, dont over think it all if u can,,just do it, embrace it and remember u are in control trust dr dukan and know if u have a gain one day or 2 its normal and it comes off again. Enjoy your new positive approach to eating. go for it!! xx

Yes, that apple was good.
:)
And everything went well.

Long day: muffins, yogurt, tomatoes,wasa bread,chicken, apple, seaweed,salmon ...
Let me not forget PROTEIN THURSDAY tomorrow!

I am at 134,2 lbs ( 61 )
I am happy.
But the official weight-in day is Sunday and I did not have my starchy meal and the dessert (Philadephia with Milka again, I think)

I'm at 62 kg right now.. and my body is fighting an infection.
I ate lots of salads, wasa bread (40gr), chicken.
For the celebratory meal I had Philadelphia with Milka ( 150 gr).
Not so sure that having sugar back in my life is such a good thing.
But easy does it.

Back