No matter what... carry on!

Haha, you do love your protein Thursdays Elisheba! What did you decide about your target weight in the end?

Haha, you do love your protein Thursdays Elisheba! What did you decide about your target weight in the end?

I still want 121 lbs.
I am at 132 lbs right now and I am happy with that.
But I am not ready to go back to full Conso ( except for some fruit from time to time ).
Conso scares me... so this means I am not ready yet.

Elisheba you must look hot. You have done so well. I have not read your diary yet as I can only read one or two a day and only joined Dunkan's Diaries on Tuesday. Brilliant people on here.Will read your diary later, I have been on this site two hours now and still not dressed and I have a lot to do. Keep it up.

Elisheba you must look hot. You have done so well. I have not read your diary yet as I can only read one or two a day and only joined Dunkan's Diaries on Tuesday. Brilliant people on here.Will read your diary later, I have been on this site two hours now and still not dressed and I have a lot to do. Keep it up.

Yes, Minimins becomes slightly addictive :eek:

My housework suffers for mm, lol I need digging out hehehe.....well nearly xxx

Yes, it is addictive :)

Big hugs to you and have a good week.

I'm back from Italy..... hmmmm..... tomorrow it will be the Purest Protein day possible :)

That is nice of you to say that :)
I don't know if I look hot or not.. I definitely look like a different person.
Great diet!

Last edited:
Hope you're enjoying your protein and that you had a lovely time in Italy! Love Italy...mmm....Italian food......

It was beautiful but dietwise it was horrible.
I survived on salads and tuna.
The last day I had chocolate croissaint, 15 gr of Nutella, a toast, a chocolate chip cookie, cheese, salami.

I am at 129,8 lbs - 59 kg!
And I realized that the total weight loss it is till now 101,2 lbs ( 46 kg )

I will wear the Century Club badge with honor.

I still have 8,8 lbs to lose ( 4 kg )

Whoop whooop!! well done sweetie!! your in the century club, what an achievement well done!! Cx

Elisheba said:
I am at 129,8 lbs - 59 kg!
And I realized that the total weight loss it is till now 101,2 lbs ( 46 kg )

I will wear the Century Club badge with honor.

I still have 8,8 lbs to lose ( 4 kg )

Whit woo Elisheba, fabulous work! :D

ONLY 4kg to go :D

P x

Yeah your a. Centurian now Elish well done xxx enjoy pp Thurday xxx

CPL, Pauline, Sidid you are all so nice.
I will post photos when I reach my goal.
Before ( never again )
and After ( and I will have to really try to do a full and complete CONSOLIDATION )

I will!

I will run this evening with a friend.
I'm a bit nervous.
I did 4 PP days after the "Italy" and now I'm back to PV days + a fruit yogurt !

Huge salads with everything :) and chicken.
( paraffin oil and balsamic vinegar )

Pure decadence: fat free yogurt with blueberries and coffee-cocoa-goji pancake.

Back