No More CD stuff!! Wot to do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by BubbleBlush, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. BubbleBlush

BubbleBlush Iam Loving It!! lol lol

Diet:
    Cambridge diet. I have 13stone to lose so hope CD wil get me close to that. Long way to go.
    Hey all, not been on for a while, fings been goin great, have lost 3 stone 2lb's in 9 weeks so u can guess i love Cambridge. I dont get CD uk shakes n soups, long story those of u who remember me know lol. I wrote bout it in my blog, anyway, the fing is i get my shakes from the US and i didnt put my order in quick enough, i have to wait until maybe wed or thur this week to get my stuff. I only have soup left which i HATE. Would it b ok to have chicken n green veg, just like if u do the add a meal week fing. I am goin to force myself to have a soup, and then plannin to have chicken n lettuce or chicken n brocilla (lol at spellin) Would lettuce be ok? Will i knock myself out of Ketosis??? I need to eat somefing and iam really stuggling with the soup i have left.
    sharon xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im no expert, but I would eat chicken, or tuna and some lettuce and cucumber. You must try the soups otherwise your body will go into starvation mode rather then ketosis.

4. Nicii

Nicii Is on fire

Diet:
    Accounts Payable
    What i do when im caught short is buy one of those slimfast ready to drink meal shakes,
    Hope this helps

5. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Not sure about Slim-Fast-it's full of sugar and my CDC said that it's a definite no-no.

I agree with cicerone. Stick to the protein foods from 810 and definitely have your soups xxx

6. BubbleBlush

BubbleBlush Iam Loving It!! lol lol

Diet:
    Cambridge diet. I have 13stone to lose so hope CD wil get me close to that. Long way to go.
    fanks guys, i had chicken n some lettuce, i plan to do that until my stuff comes this week, the soup is a potato one, and it is disgusting lol, not the cd uk its the US and it really is terrible, i love cd aswell, i will NEVER let myself run out of shakes again thats for sure lol. Fanks for the suggestions. i better go, my youngest daughter is wanting me to make her bacon lol i want to CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)
    sharon xx

7. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont cry hun, your packs will soon be here., and you will be back on track. xxxxx

8. Nicii

Nicii Is on fire

Diet:
    Accounts Payable
    where do you get your shakes from ??

9. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20
    Hi Blushappysmile, I would take a vitamin, mineral and iron supplement if you aren’t going to have the soups. You can get them for a few pence in most supermarkets.
    Following a low carb, Atkins type diet should be fine…….lean meat….. fish, green veg………and of course lots of water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.