No More CD stuff!! Wot to do?

BubbleBlush

Iam Loving It!! lol lol
Hey all, not been on for a while, fings been goin great, have lost 3 stone 2lb's in 9 weeks so u can guess i love Cambridge. I dont get CD uk shakes n soups, long story those of u who remember me know lol. I wrote bout it in my blog, anyway, the fing is i get my shakes from the US and i didnt put my order in quick enough, i have to wait until maybe wed or thur this week to get my stuff. I only have soup left which i HATE. Would it b ok to have chicken n green veg, just like if u do the add a meal week fing. I am goin to force myself to have a soup, and then plannin to have chicken n lettuce or chicken n brocilla (lol at spellin) Would lettuce be ok? Will i knock myself out of Ketosis??? I need to eat somefing and iam really stuggling with the soup i have left.
sharon xx

Not sure about Slim-Fast-it's full of sugar and my CDC said that it's a definite no-no.

I agree with cicerone. Stick to the protein foods from 810 and definitely have your soups xxx

fanks guys, i had chicken n some lettuce, i plan to do that until my stuff comes this week, the soup is a potato one, and it is disgusting lol, not the cd uk its the US and it really is terrible, i love cd aswell, i will NEVER let myself run out of shakes again thats for sure lol. Fanks for the suggestions. i better go, my youngest daughter is wanting me to make her bacon lol i want to CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)
sharon xx

Hi Blushappysmile, I would take a vitamin, mineral and iron supplement if you aren’t going to have the soups. You can get them for a few pence in most supermarkets.
Following a low carb, Atkins type diet should be fine…….lean meat….. fish, green veg………and of course lots of water.

Back