Extra Easy Couch potato to Yummy Mummy

A collection of the week's meals.

Lots of steak, potatoes veggies
Mushy Pea chicken curry
Red lentil and Chickpea Dahl
Bacon and potato and veggie

IMG_20180202_134713.jpgIMG_20180129_125639.jpgIMG_20180126_204203.jpgIMG_20180130_144954.jpgIMG_20180128_150035.jpgIMG_20180126_135456.jpgIMG_20180201_204150.jpgIMG_20180201_081641.jpg

Really struggling to keep food diary but doing best to stay on track.

Snacking on speed where possible.

Any ideas on what to snack on during night feeds. Sometimes they take up to three hours and I get so hungry. All help appreciated

Mmmm that dhal looks amazing!

Night feeds are the worst and I’ll openly admit I used biscuits to get me through.

How about making some Syn Free oat cookie sort of things using your hex b, Mullerlight, eggs and cinnamon?
Fresh fruit salad might not cut it but is one of my favourite snacks.
I also love a Pink Lady Apple sliced thinly dipped into a little crunchy peanut butter if I fancy something naughty.
Alternatively go down the curly wurly route and syn it :)

Another on plan week. Another 2lbs down.

I got slimmer of the week for the first time ever and I've been doing SW since June 15! So I am delighted. It's kinda spurred me on good motivation.

I have a sleeping baby so night feeds not as stressful, but I've oat cookies made and have been snacking on melon.

A few snaps of this week's meals including Nandos

IMG_20180205_185853.jpgIMG_20180207_202832.jpgIMG_20180207_141506.jpgIMG_20180203_171247.jpg

Mmmm that dhal looks amazing!

Night feeds are the worst and I’ll openly admit I used biscuits to get me through.

How about making some Syn Free oat cookie sort of things using your hex b, Mullerlight, eggs and cinnamon?
Fresh fruit salad might not cut it but is one of my favourite snacks.
I also love a Pink Lady Apple sliced thinly dipped into a little crunchy peanut butter if I fancy something naughty.
Alternatively go down the curly wurly route and syn it :)

Thanks. I made the oat cookies and had them with raspberries

And so I start back again... Here goes. Decided to continue on this thread and get back from where I left off. I am one pound lighter than I was back when I gave up SW. I think buggy fit classes and plenty of chasing baby has helped maintain.

Breakfast 7am
Pint of water
Coffee with hexa low fat milk
Banana

Welcome back - and well done for maintaining - onwards and downwards towards Xmas and 2019!

Lunch _
Egg muffins with peppers, onions and tomatoes.

Dinner
Chicken and veggie stir-fry with some Cajun/fajita style seasoning.
Chicken
Onions
Peppers
PeasIMG_20180917_122706.jpg

Sparkling water, miwadi and green tea

Few syns when I stole some of my daughter's chips but no hexb yet. But gonna enjoy some cashew nuts now I can have double so 28 as I'm breastfeeding I get two hexb.

Tuesday

Breakfast

Baked egg muffins leftover from yesterday.
Mandarin

Lunch

Spaghetti with onions and bacon

Snacks

A huge orange. Shared with my little girl.

Two mugs of tea with hexa milk and 2 orange Alpen lights.

Good morning!

Sleepless night as Storm Ali rages outside. Little lady wasn't loving the rain battering the windows. So lazy breakfast here, coffee with hexa low fat milk, and an orange flavour alpen light. No speed yet.

Wednesday 19th September

Lunch - leftover mash with beans and fried egg
Snacks melon, orange, apple, alpen light

Dinner
Fajita spiced chicken, done in slow cooker then served with stir fried peppers and onions with a little more spice and some chopped tomatoes. Served with rice.

So much flavour! I didn't miss the wrap.

Thursday 20th September

Breakfast

Omlette with onions and peppers
Two bacon medallions fat removed

Lunch

Melon, blueberries, kiwi and orange
Weetabix with milk hexa and hexb

Dinner

Have steak marinating in pepper and garlic
To be served with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and spuds. (yes spuds, I'm a country girl we don't call them potatoes)

Syns for gravey

Lunch _
Egg muffins with peppers, onions and tomatoes.

Dinner
Chicken and veggie stir-fry with some Cajun/fajita style seasoning.
Chicken
Onions
Peppers
PeasView attachment 191697

Sparkling water, miwadi and green tea

Few syns when I stole some of my daughter's chips but no hexb yet. But gonna enjoy some cashew nuts now I can have double so 28 as I'm breastfeeding I get two hexb.

Those egg muffins look fabulous have never tried them myself, might give them a go!

Friday 21st

Breakfast at 9
Coffee

Playgroup -11 h tea and fulfil bar (hazelnup whip- not sure on syns)

Lunch 1:30
Roast chicken and hexb roll
Lettuce

Dinner 8
Bacon stew
Rashers, onions, carrots potatoes and seasonings ( very basic, just needed some comfort food as I got soaked)

In bed by 9!!! Sleep when the baby sleeps... Don't mind if I do. 😂😂😂

Saturday 22nd

Insane day! Up for next 7am sale but little lady had other ideas and had us wide awake from 3am!!!

Breakfast 5am
Fulfil bar and coffee

Breakfast number 2 - post next sale 7.45am
Costa - crossaint (shared with baby- I say shared she ate most of it) and skinny latte (I don't syn my coffees as I have plenty of hexa allowance that goes unused)

Brunch - 11am
Beans and rashers (fat removed) wholemeal toast (hexb)

Lunch 2pm

Vegan chilli with quinoa and brown rice mix
Pint of miwadi

3x black coffees.

No dinner as I'm too tired to eat a heavy meal so snacking on pineapple, melon, and mango.

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_152147.jpg
    IMG_20180922_152147.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Sunday 23rd

Breakfast hexb mini shreddies and low fat milk hexa

Lunch leftover vegan chilli with quinoa and brown rice mix. Water.

Suffering severe headache today and feeling kinda flu like.

Dinner - Chinese takeaway (nap a post lunch nap and felt like crap) sweet and sour pork Cantonese style with noodles and prawn crackers.

4 syn portion of Malteasers taken from box , weighed and bagged.

Back