No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Just read your diary - I'm so nosey! Im not even on SW!!

But wow you were incredible at the beginning of the year - anyone not losing weight should read your diary - THATS how you do it :)

I know you've put some back on but unsurprising with what you had to deal with in 2014. I'm sure you'll nail it this time.

Good luck xx

Hi Blondcat thanks for stopping by!! Ofcourse your not nosy that's what its here for to be read lol :)

Wow thanks!! I was totally focused at the beginning of last year... used weight loss as a distraction if I'm honest but hey atleast I'm not back at my heaviest so that's a plus just need to find that drive again.

Did you rejoin? X

No :( Left work and got the bus straight to where class is which is well past my house on the bus route... went into all the local shops to try and find the woman magazine to get the free join voucher but not one of them had it!!! Had to just go home cos i didnt have enough cash to pay the joining fee :( Just need to wait till next week now!!

No :( Left work and got the bus straight to where class is which is well past my house on the bus route... went into all the local shops to try and find the woman magazine to get the free join voucher but not one of them had it!!! Had to just go home cos i didnt have enough cash to pay the joining fee :( Just need to wait till next week now!!

Are you on plan though? Or you waiting until you join?

There's vouchers in the mirror this weekend plus pull out sw recipe books if you still need a voucher.

It's hard to find your mojo I joined in oct and I've basically only lost 1lb from the losses and gains but I decided to get on with it now and I'm excited :) ull get back there just trust what you know

Hi Ann how are you doing with your new start? x
My weigh in yesterday was as bad as I expected, 5lb on over the holidays so really got my work cut out to get down into the next stone category. Ah well at least I enjoyed putting it back on lol

Back