No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Today's Food: Green Day

Breakfast: apple, 2 hi fi lights (hxb)
Lunch: Gran's homemade soup, strawberries, 2 tangerines
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: 2 bowls of gran's homemade soup
Snack: taster of cake at class (2 syns), hi fi bar (2nd hxb)
Supper: 6 mini babybel lights (2 x hxa), iced gems (5 syns)

So sorry to hear you've not been well, hope the antibiotics sort you out! Well done on another mega loss this week :) rest up and get well soon! X

Well doc gave me some antibiotics and recommended that I stay off work till Monday!! Not happy. But went to my gran's for some tlc and some lovely homemade soup and felt well enough to go to group. Majorly glad I did because I got 4.5lbs off and won slimmer of the week :D :D
I had already told work that I will be off tomorrow so I will have a really relaxing day tomorrow and hopefully get back to work on Friday :)

Wow that's a great loss well done! You're really doing fab lately :-D x

Today's Food: Green Day

Breakfast: 2 tangerines, yogurt
Lunch: speed soup and ww pitta bread (hxb)
Dinner: speed soup and ww pitta bread (2nd hxb)
Snack: 3 mini babybel lights (hxa)
Supper: topcorn (4 syns), scran bran cake (10 syns)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Well i was feeling a lot better so phoned the agency to let them know i would be able to go back to work tomorrow. All was well till i got a phonecall at 5 to 6 to say the company had ended my contract :( gutted. Because of the time i have to wait till tomorrow to see if the agency can offer me another assignment... cue a restless and stress filled night ahead!!

I'm really sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll have something new for you today x

Just about to try the speed soup! Wish me lots of luck for my w.i Wednesday as I'm fully back on it!
Exercise everyday ( I'm getting addicted)
Eat clean get lean with sw xxx

Today's Food: Red Day

Breakfast: 2 tangerines
Lunch: leftover scran bran cake (3.5 syns)
Dinner: salmon, primula cheese and chives (5 syns), baby sweetcorn
Dessert: strawberries and 2 meringue nests (6 syns)
Supper: 2 x ww pitta bread cheese toasties (2 x hxa and 2 x hxb), worcestershire sauce and turkey

Total syns: 14.5 syns

Got tooth pulled this morning so couldnt eat much at lunch.

Last edited:
What a crazy day!! Got a phone call to say the company that ended my contract yesterday wants me back on Monday!!!! Sooo happy :)

What a crazy day!! Got a phone call to say the company that ended my contract yesterday wants me back on Monday!!!! Sooo happy :)

That's great news! :D
Hope the tooth doesn't hurt too much x

Today's Food: Red Day

Brunch: 3 egg banana omelette with cinnamon and golden syrup (4 syns)
Snacks: apple, 2 hifi lights (hxb), strawberries
Dinner: trout, primula (2.5 syns), 3 mini babybel lights (hxa), cauliflower, sprouts and green beans
Snack: hifi bar (2nd hxb), freddo (5 syns)
Supper: yogurt and grapes

Total syns: 11.5 :)

Body Magic: walked to gym, 5 mins on bike, 10 mins on cross trainer, a few exercises on powerplate.

Not a great deal done at the gym today but i'm still not feeling 100%.

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: grapes
Lunch: savoury rice and veg
Snack: apple, 2 hifi lights (hxb), kallo caramel (4.5 syns), 3 mini babybel lights (hxa)
Dinner: chicken, noodles, veg, bbq sauce (2.5 syns), cheese (6 syns)
Supper: banana and a yogurt

Total syns: 13 syns

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: apple, 2 hi fi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham, 3 mini babybel lights (hxa), salad, yogurt
Snack: apple
Dinner: savoury rice (5 syns), green beans
Snack: banana
Supper: beetroot, iced gems (5 syns)

Total syns: 10 syns

Body magic: body combat class and walked home

Last edited:
Hey hun, so pleased that the company changed their minds! Food looks tip top, hopefully you'll be joining me in the 18's at WI xx

Hey hun, so pleased that the company changed their minds! Food looks tip top, hopefully you'll be joining me in the 18's at WI xx

I really hope i will be in the 18s come wednesday!!! Am getting a bit down about my size despite the fact that people keep telling me how they can see how much i've lost. I'm loving the fitness classes at thr gym but the wall mirror just makes me want to cry. I think the biggest girl in the class except me is about a size14 so i quite literally look twice the size of the rest of them. Gahh sorry for the moan just gotta suck it up!!

I really hope i will be in the 18s come wednesday!!! Am getting a bit down about my size despite the fact that people keep telling me how they can see how much i've lost. I'm loving the fitness classes at thr gym but the wall mirror just makes me want to cry. I think the biggest girl in the class except me is about a size14 so i quite literally look twice the size of the rest of them. Gahh sorry for the moan just gotta suck it up!!

I know what you mean about being the biggest, I tend to stay near the back so that I can't see myself in the mirror. But I love the classes and the gym so I'm not going to let it put me off. We can do this!
Combat class sounds fun, they don't do that at my gym.
You're so on track with your food and gym that I'm sure you'll do great again this week x

I know what you mean about being the biggest, I tend to stay near the back so that I can't see myself in the mirror. But I love the classes and the gym so I'm not going to let it put me off. We can do this!
Combat class sounds fun, they don't do that at my gym.
You're so on track with your food and gym that I'm sure you'll do great again this week x

Thanks for the support zappa :) much appreciated. How is your week doing? Btw do you have a diary on here?x

Just out of body attack. Feel like crap. Just want to cry dont know whats wrong with me. To top it off i weighed myself on the gym scales and it looks like i havent lost anything.

I really hope i will be in the 18s come wednesday!!! Am getting a bit down about my size despite the fact that people keep telling me how they can see how much i've lost. I'm loving the fitness classes at thr gym but the wall mirror just makes me want to cry. I think the biggest girl in the class except me is about a size14 so i quite literally look twice the size of the rest of them. Gahh sorry for the moan just gotta suck it up!! Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know that feeling Hun, sometimes I look in the mirror and think "I've lost SIX STONE, why you am I not skinny!!" But at the same time we will get there, it's just a long process, especially when you start in the 20's! It'll be all the more amazing though come goal, imagine the difference.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, got my fingers crossed for those 18's! Xxx

Back