No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Just out of body attack. Feel like crap. Just want to cry dont know whats wrong with me. To top it off i weighed myself on the gym scales and it looks like i havent lost anything. Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was just writing my post when you updated. *big hugs* it sucks sometimes when you don't get the result you deserve on the scales, but different scales don't always tell the right story so see what happens at group tomorrow. I hate those big long gym mirrors too, all class long I just look at myself and get down so I know that feeling. Chin up chuck, even if you don't lose tomorrow you're doing everything right and the weight will come off I promise ya xx

I was just writing my post when you updated. *big hugs* it sucks sometimes when you don't get the result you deserve on the scales, but different scales don't always tell the right story so see what happens at group tomorrow. I hate those big long gym mirrors too, all class long I just look at myself and get down so I know that feeling. Chin up chuck, even if you don't lose tomorrow you're doing everything right and the weight will come off I promise ya xx

Thanks Bev. Curled up on the couch now and feeling a bit better xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's Food: Red Day

Breakfast: apple, hifi bar (hxb)
Snack: banana
Lunch: ham salad, 3 mini babybel light (hxa), yogurt,
Snack: hifi bar (2nd hxb), apple
Dinner: 2 ww pitta breads (10 syns), philly light (2nd hxa), beetroot

Thanks for the support zappa :) much appreciated. How is your week doing? Btw do you have a diary on here?x

You're welcome, we're all in the same boat & we all need some extra support now & again. You're doing amazing & it will all be worth it :)
I totally went off plan at the weekend & think I've put back on the 2lb I only just lost for the 2nd time. My biggest weakness is booze & I find it hard at the end of a day at work not to open the wine when I get home, even worse at weekends. This weekend was even worse as for some unknown reason I decided to drink cocktails & Baileys is not diet friendly! :sigh:
I don't have a food diary I'd be embarrassed to admit that most of my syns come in a glass lol :party0036:

Just out of body attack. Feel like crap. Just want to cry dont know whats wrong with me. To top it off i weighed myself on the gym scales and it looks like i havent lost anything.

Like Bev says you can't trust different scales. I always drink so much water at gym that I must weigh loads more after a class. I'm sure WI tomorrow will show a different figure x

Thanks zappa

Have ordered a low syn chinese takeaway. Will prob screw up weigh in tomorrow but i think i'm feeling so weak bcos i'm not eating enough for the exercise i'm doing so hopefully this wee treat will kickstart my metabolism

Thanks zappa

Have ordered a low syn chinese takeaway. Will prob screw up weigh in tomorrow but i think i'm feeling so weak bcos i'm not eating enough for the exercise i'm doing so hopefully this wee treat will kickstart my metabolism

Hopefully it won't affect wi today. Let me know how it goes :)
Btw my name's Stef x

2lbs on. Raging. Consultant think it might be down to the antibiotics :(

Grrr, no way! They can cause water retention though so I bet thats it. Sure you'll be in for a mega loss next week to make up for it, try not to let it get to ya xxx

2lbs on. Raging. Consultant think it might be down to the antibiotics :(

I've just looked back through your food diary & exercise for the last week & it doesn't seem possible that you've gained. It must be the antibiotics, there's no other way to explain it. You've just got to try to see past this and next week you'll get the loss you should have seen this week. I know it's easier said than done but try not to let it get you down, it's a blip it's not the whole picture. You've lost over 4 stone that's a fantastic achievement, you are in control not the numbers on the scale x :bighug:

Grrr, no way! They can cause water retention though so I bet thats it. Sure you'll be in for a mega loss next week to make up for it, try not to let it get to ya xxx

Thanks Bev. Had a bit of a meltdown in group haha. But i'm ok now i think.

Have decided to go back to basics this week. I'm going to ease up a bit on the exercise and concentrate on my eating because trying to get to classes after work was messing qith my meal times. Will prob go swimming at some point this week and i have a personal training taster session booked but thats on sat at 3pm so not going to interfere with meals at all.

Have planned out tomorrows meals starting with a good breakfast (if i get up on time!) because i have been walking the couple of miles to work on an empty stomach most days and just having some fruit and hifi bar when i get to work. So heres what i have planned for tomorrow's food:

Breakfast: eggs with mushrooms, onions etc
Lunch: ww wholemeal pitta bread (hxb), baked beans, cheese (hxa, cucumber and pickled onions, yogurt
Dinner: sausage casserole (2 syns) with roasted peppers and other veg.

Well i didnt get up in time for breakfast so todays food plan changed a bit.

Breakfast: yogurt, banana, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ww pitta bread (5 syns), beans, cheese (hxa), pickled onions
Snack: grapes
Dinner: sausage casserole (2 syns), potatoes, peppers, green beans
Snack: grapes, freddo (5 syns)
Supper: tuna

Total syns: 12 syns

After today i have realised how little i'd been eating recently. Going to stick to extra easy for a while and trust the plan. No more worrying about avoiding carbs, trying to have very little syns and mentally totting up every calorie i eat!!

Last edited:
I've just looked back through your food diary & exercise for the last week & it doesn't seem possible that you've gained. It must be the antibiotics, there's no other way to explain it. You've just got to try to see past this and next week you'll get the loss you should have seen this week. I know it's easier said than done but try not to let it get you down, it's a blip it's not the whole picture. You've lost over 4 stone that's a fantastic achievement, you are in control not the numbers on the scale x :bighug:

Thanks hun xx

Today's Food:

Breakfast: grapes
Lunch: ww pitta bread (hxb), beans, cheese (hxa) and mushrooms
Snack: pineapple, babycorn
Dinner: salmon, baked potato, philly light with sweet chilli (6 syns), turnip, babycorn
Supper: chicken and noodle soup (8 syns), strawberries

Total syns: 14 syns

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Lunch: melon, yogurt, beans, ww pitta bread (hxb), cheese (hxa)
Snack: 2 wagon wheels (16 syns), apple
Dinner: chicken, pasta n sauce (sauce made with tinned toms, onions, mushrooms, chicken stock and cinnamon)

Last edited:
Well 1lb off tonight. Guess that's ok since I wasn't really on plan since sat. Group was rubbish tonight our normal consultant was on holiday and the stand in wasn't my cup of tea at all didn't feel like I got any support. Anyway having a bit of blow out tonight with pizza and all the trimmings but have ordered my shopping online to arrive tomorrow night and will get cooking and back on plan.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: fruit pot and 2 hifi lights (hxb), tea (3 syns)
Lunch: 3 fruit skewers, greggs cheese and tomato pasta (6.5 syns)

Well haven't really been on plan for a while. Got a shock last night when i found out i'd put on 7.5lbs. Scary how quick it piles on!!

Anyway back on it today

Today's Food:

Breakfast: apple and muller greek strawberry yogurt (0.5 syns)
Lunch: homemade chilli, baby sweetcorn

Hey Hun just catching up. Sorry about the gain, must be such a pain but the main thing is you're back now and hopefully you've enjoyed yourself too. I'm sure most of it will be water weight and it'll be off before you know it xxx

Back