No more excuses! Back again for 2015

Tuesday 21st January

Well, Last week I used closer to 15 syns a day and my weight loss was still the same, so I am going to enjoy my syns again this week! :)

Healthy Extras
a 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
b 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf
Breakfast: Muller yoghurt with banana and grapes
Lunch: hexa cheese on hexb toast (with peppers, onions and mushrooms and worcester sauce)
Snack: Banana and packet of Golden Wonder RingOs
Dinner: Chicken Stuffed with Philadelphia Light (25g), wrapped in Parma Ham, Cajun Wedges and Salad & FF Dressing

Syns
RingOs 3.5
Glass of Cava 6
25g Philadelphia Light with Garlic and Herbs 2
Parma Ham 1
Treat size curly wurly 3
Total Syns 15.5

Last edited:
I'm pleased you said that, I always feel guilty having all 15 syns, I need to relax a bit.
Mmm cava, I can't wait for it to be February ;-)

I'm pleased you said that, I always feel guilty having all 15 syns, I need to relax a bit.
Mmm cava, I can't wait for it to be February ;-)

Me too.. But I realised that I should feel guilty if I go over my syns, not if I am behaving and staying within them! I suppose it just means that I don't have any to carry over. But then I don't think that's what SW mean by flexi days anyway....

I will cut down on syns sometimes but SW allow for them so I shall enjoy them! :)

Me too.. But I realised that I should feel guilty if I go over my syns, not if I am behaving and staying within them! I suppose it just means that I don't have any to carry over. But then I don't think that's what SW mean by flexi days anyway.... I will cut down on syns sometimes but SW allow for them so I shall enjoy them! :)

Ooo cava good use if syns :) Bet you are sooo looking forward to your holiday :)

Ooo cava good use if syns :) Bet you are sooo looking forward to your holiday :)

I am very much! I really want to buy some new clothes but as I still need to lose 2 stone it would be a waste! Maybe just one new thing........... ;)

There are no summer things out yet anyway, except bikinis and I am so not ready for that!! :)

You have inspired me to use all my syns too. My worst fault is picking at food I prepare for the kids and guessing the syns better off not picking and having treats every day.

Annoyed today that I have to use 4 syns on mince as had it for lunch and going to have it for tea . Must buy extra lean next time lol

You have inspired me to use all my syns too. My worst fault is picking at food I prepare for the kids and guessing the syns better off not picking and having treats every day.

Annoyed today that I have to use 4 syns on mince as had it for lunch and going to have it for tea . Must buy extra lean next time lol
I know what you mean, I hate having to use syns up on my meals :D
Well I have seen so many people say you should use your syns as it's all part of the plan, so it is allowed for anyway. I must admit that I would be more likely to fall back to my old ways if I can't have any treats, after all I obviously enjoy certain treats or I wouldn't be here! :D

Wednesday 22nd January

I have walked at least 2 miles today, but not exactly marched it, Have done a weeks shopping and had a walk this afternoon (well more of a stroll)

Healthy Extras

a 30g Cheddar
b 2 HiFi Rocky Road Bars

Breakfast:
Pink Lady Apple
Lunch: Tortilla made with Hexa Cheese, New Potatoes, Onions and Mushrooms, made more than enough for 2 days so used double Hexa Cheese. Large slice for lunch with Baked Beans.
Dinner: Harissa Lamb with Rice and Vegetables

Syns
Cappuccino 3.5
Treat size smarties 3.5
Treat size Haribo Tangfastics 3
Total Syns 10

Last edited:
Thursday 23rd January

Another busy afternoon with Dad taking him to his Doctors appointments and getting his shopping, consequently I forgot to eat again!

Healthy Extras
a
30g Cheddar
b 2 HiFi Rocky Road Bars
Breakfast: Banana and Grapes with Muller Light Yoghurt
Late Morning snack: Rocky Road Bars
Late afternoon snack while making dinner, cut up my cheddar and some silver skin pickled onions and ate them with a cocktail stick, it was like having my own little tea party :D
Dinner: Beef Bourgignon, herby roasties with Steamed leeks, courgette and sugar snap peas
Body Magic: 2 and half mile walk
Syns
187ml Bottle Rose Wine 7
Treat size curly wurly 3
Treat size smarties 3.5
Total Syns 13.5

Back