No more excuses! Back again for 2015

Pineapple on sticks was standard for parties :) used to love doing tea parties for the kids. Nice to have things that feel treats whilst on plan hey.

Friday 24th January

I had my dentist appointment today.
I am a really nervous patient, I have a thing about things being put in my mouth and unfortunately it's unavoidable at the dentist (I can't watch tv when someone has a sock stuffed in their mouth to shut them up, that would finish me off!) I don't have a problem with pain, I am happy about having a filling without an injection but if they try to put some contraption in my mouth to hold it open I just panic and pull it out!
Anyway, today was just a check up at a new dentist, firstly he was really nice and I felt at ease as soon as I met him so told him I was a bit nervous and then without my prompting he used the childsize guard in my mouth to do an X-ray. (Even that made my heart race but I tried to be brave ;))
The best thing was that despite the fact that I haven't been to a dentist for nearly 3 years, I didn't need anything done! The other good thing was that the receptionist who I made the booking with and nervously said "love you very much" instead of "thank you very much" to, wasn't there...... Oh, no! Maybe she booked the day off because she knew I was coming in! :giggle:

By the time I sit down to write down my days menu I am always convinced that I need to write down some syns then realise that I was thinking about my HexB's. I prefer having them as weetabix muffins or cereal bars as they feel more like treats than would a bowl of soggy cereal! :) I will be having my cheese cut up with some chopped pickled onions again today.

Healthy Extras
a 30g Cheddar
b 2 HiFi Rocky Road Bars

Breakfast:
Banana and Grapes with Muller Light Yoghurt
Lunch: Wholemeal pasta mixed with Tuna and syn free "boursin" (made with strained Total 0% Greek yoghurt/Garlic Powder & Parsley) and a little FF dressing and sliced cucumber
Dinner: SW Hearty Chicken Curry with Rice from the Around the world in 30 dishes booklet with rice

Syns

Cappuccino 3.5
Treat size Curly Wurly 3
Treat size Jelly Babies 3.5
Total Syns 10

Last edited:
Saturday 25th January

A bit late eating today! We had the plumbers here all morning flushing our central heating system (or something) which meant they were using every room and I couldn't get in the kitchen to make my breakfast (well, I suppose I could have but I didn't really want to while they were here) So breakfast was at lunch time!

I did manage to prepare a huge chilli con carne after they left and left it cooking in the slow cooker all day - it has the usual chilli ingredients (SW friendly of course) plus mushrooms, celery and peppers to make it go further and pack it with superfree veg. We will have some tonight but I can also freeze some portions for later..

Healthy Extras

a 30g Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Brunch: Banana, Grapes and Blueberries with Muller Light Yoghurt
Afternoon snack: Alpen light bars with Strong Cappuccino 2.5 syns
Dinner: Chilli Con Carne with Jacket Potato and Salad.

Syns

Strong Cappuccino 2.5
187ml bottle of Chardonnay 7
Mini bag Haribo Tangfastics 3
Total Syns 12.5

Sunday 26th January

The weather was really horrible today, but one of my friends and I decided we were still going to do our walk. We managed 6 miles which was great but the roads were so wet we had to be careful as the cars drove through huge puddles creating mini tsunamis! I did have to dive into someones garden to avoid getting a soaking at one point! Had a lovely warm shower when I got home and put on some cosy clothes and spent the rest of the day chilling.... nice!

Healthy Extras
a 30g Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Brunch: Banana, Grapes and Blueberries with Muller Light Yoghurt
Lunch: Banana, Blueberries, Grapes, Pink Lady apple and Muller Light Yoghurt
Afternoon snack: Alpen light bars with Strong Cappuccino 2.5 syns
Dinner: Roast Chicken, Frylight Roast Potatoes, Broccoli, Leeks and Courgette, with Schwartz chicken gravy 2 syns

Syns

Strong Cappuccino 2.5
Gravy 2
Treat size curly wurly 3
Treat size chocolate buttons 3.5
Treat size smarties 3.5
Total Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Hello fellow walker!

I managed 7 miles too today and I realised that my dog walking coat is not waterproof! I had to resort to putting my phone in a poo bag to keep it dry!! x

Hello fellow walker!

I managed 7 miles too today and I realised that my dog walking coat is not waterproof! I had to resort to putting my phone in a poo bag to keep it dry!! x

:eek: I hope it was an empty poo bag! :D

Yeah, nearly talked myself out of going today but really glad I did! :)

Healthy Extras
a 30g Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Brunch: Banana and Grapes with Muller Light Yoghurt
Lunch: Chicken salad with ff dressing. Apple
Afternoon snacks: Alpen light bars, Cappuccino 3.5 syns
Dinner: SW Chilli, JP and salad

Syns

Cappuccino 3.5
Treat size jelly babies 3.5

Total Syns 7

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Still going in the right direction....1.5lbs off this week...

Really want to lose half a stone in the next 5 weeks, which I should do but I am not changing anything about how I am eating as it seems to be working, slow and steady is best I reckon! :)

Really want to lose half a stone in the next 5 weeks, which I should do but I am not changing anything about how I am eating as it seems to be working, slow and steady is best I reckon! :)

Morning hun... well done!!

How long have you got until your holiday? x

Well done on the loss. Slow and steady wins the race :)

Tuesday 28th January

Bit disorganised today! At work all day and didn't go home for lunch so just ate my hex's mostly :)

Healthy Extras
a 30g Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Bars
Breakfast: Banana and Grapes with Muller Light Yoghurt
Lunch: Ringos. Cheese. Alpen bars. Apple

Dinner: Spicy chicken, SW Chips and salad

Syns

Ringos 3.5
Treat size curly wurly 3.5
Treat size smarties 3.5
Treat size Caramel 4
Total Syns 14.5